Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

For real!!!

2 Likes

@LoveDaAutos got the cap junky today . Thanks again for sending those out .

5 Likes

Well good, glad they made it safely. Thanks for letting me know they arrived.

3 Likes

It was a good bit before my time here on OG but I have been reading about a bunch of Bodhi Acapulco Gold f-2 floating around OG after someone did a repop. Please let me know if you have some to trade.

11 Likes

Iā€™d also like to inquire about this, I didnā€™t know bodhi did an Acapulco gold!!

2 Likes

"MAY" have, Iā€™ll check and report back. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Do you thank him after every post or are you just doing that cause heā€™s talking to me?

1 Like

Does anyone have a pack of Sannies jack or a repro of it? Thank you!

I found some here:

5 Likes

@THCeed ā€¦ Hey buddy , I did get a lil lady ā€¦ LGSTK ,just found out super happy ā€¦ Will keep u posted.

13 Likes

Right on @Originalweedman she is very happy for sure
Love it man!!!

1 Like

Man , I was so happy to see its a female., I m excited to see this tree grow, lol Some of the pictures I ve seen of this strain are just jaw droppingā€¦ Hope I do her justiceā€¦

5 Likes

Would love to trade for some of those good medicine f2ā€™s. let me know if you are open to that.

1 Like

That is simply AWESOME! She does look so happy and healthy
Definitely looking forward to seeing your progress with that beautiful girl!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure you will do it justice. Looking forward to seeing the colas. Sheā€™s an early bloomer.

My LSGTK

13 Likes

I have to run in to town this morning and while there will hit the Post Office. Is there anyone here right now at this second who would like to make a quick trade so I can get them packed up and mailed off today?

Okay, Iā€™m off to the PO.

Who was looking for the Acapulco Gold?

4 Likes

Guy above you, Bobbie. @LoveDaAutos

1 Like

LMFAO ,HOLY FKING SHIT!!! Dude thats a tall plant . 4 weeks?? Just amazing. I got some work to doā€¦ The first one I pulled was a giant . Man I hated having to pull that plant . The one I have nows 2 weeks outside . I ll def keep u posted . Man you grow some beautiful plants brotherā€¦

4 Likes

Thank you kind Sir.

1 Like