Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I was!! As well as @LoveDaAutos i believe. Bodhis AG. Favorite strain of all time, I have plenty to trade :pray:t2:

3 Likes

A classic and a goody ā€¦ Haven t heard tht strain in foreverā€¦

3 Likes

US trades only sadly I can not afford to ship overseas. Looking to trade for Good auto Genetics, Fem or Reg autoflowers, Home Cross Auto flowers also welcome as are landrace Autos or IBL Autos. What I have to trade is the following:

Blue Kush- Photo Reg- 9 seeds
Kings Banner X 70ā€™s Indica X Saints Crossing- Reg Photo- 10 seeds
Warehouse(White Widow X Afgan Haze X Choclate Diesel) - Reg Photo-10 Seeds
Vintners Moonshine F2- Reg Photos 10 seeds
Purple Graper- Fem Photo- 1 seed
Shanti Bubba-(Bubba Island Kush X Key Lime Pie) Reg Photo-5 Seeds
Chocolope-Unsure if reg or fem-2 seeds
Moon High Dagga- Reg Photo- 10 Seeds
OG Haze X Skunk 1- Reg Photo- 10 Seeds
Thai Runtz X Red Diesel-Reg Photo-5 seeds
Tropical Grex-Mount Zion Seeds-Reg Photo-7 seeds
Scout Z-Mrs.Frosty Seeds-Photo Reg-4 Seeds
Mint Chocolate Chip F2-Reg Photo-5 Seeds

Feel Free to DM me if you have autos you want to trade for anything on this list. I can only ship out on Fridays.

8 Likes

I am interested in some of those dank zappa beans, what are some things you would be interested in?

3 Likes

Itā€™ll be at least a week to ten days before Iā€™ll resume ā€œtradingā€ (other scheduled obligations). I donā€™t have a ā€œWish Listā€, just like to increase Strain/Variety Holdings (1,500+). What are you thinking of offering? SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@misterbee

iā€™m just curiousā€¦ do you have a document/list of all your seed possessions? i could picture you pulling out an old scroll and documenting them with a feather penā€¦

2 Likes

CLOSE!!! I had a EXCEL Alphabetized Listing of the first 1,088 (Queen :honeybee:-generated), but when deaths, medical emergencies, Life sped up, incoming input went into Boxes. This Fall, Iā€™ll resume getting all in some kind of Order again. Complaints are ā€œwhispered solftlyā€, but increasing in volume!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

@misterbee perhaps you need to hire a secretary who will work for seeds?

6 Likes

I rarely mess with dispensariesā€”with the skill set you all have taught me. But, I was low and wanted to try stuff I wasnā€™t growing. In turn, I found a few strains I wouldnā€™t mind growing myself. Does anyone have access to the following in clone format, and have willingness to trade any of the strains listed below? I have an extensive list of seeds to be able to make that happenā€”and one high end clone: Cookies + Compoundsā€™ El Chivo #5 renamed as Glitter Bomb (Grape Gas #10 x OGKB Blueberry Headband).

Iā€™m interested in:
Jet Fuel Gelato
Superboof
Purple Punch
Chem Cookies
(Maybe Apple Fritter, tooā€”I havenā€™t tried that one yet, but the bag appeal was highest on her)

6 Likes

I might have some Fallen Soldier crosses if youā€™re interested. Iā€™ll dig them out and let ya know what I have to share.

3 Likes

I got autos for you @Ace71975 for these if no one else has jumped?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got an apple fritter clone Iā€™m running for the first time. I donā€™t currently have any extras but if you want to trade and can wait about a month for a fresh cutting to become a shippable plant, I can probably hook you up.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be grateful brother, thank you :pray:t2:

Anybody have any London pound cake regs they would like to trade for some BOG Sour Bluetooth Regs Im Putting up most of my Sourbluetooth seed stash and i have one vial of a couple hundred left .Need a regular LPC or a regular wedding cake if it exists for a cross i need to do

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for sealed packs from dynasty, freeborn selections, sin city, and azazel from always be flowering.

Here is what I have to trade:

Skunk #1 - authentic genetics
Northern Lights #2 - authentic genetics
Jack Fruit (j1 x puffo gelato) - raw genetics
citrus farmer x cherry pie - surfr seeds
honeydew drops - surfr seeds
twizzle dance - exotic genetix
slap & tickle - exotic genetix

2 Likes

Thank you @Originalweedman for being an awesome friend

22 Likes

I usually donā€™t post about my trades in public, but since @vinu58ster only had a few postings when he asked for trades in this thread Iā€™d like to say that his letter to me arrived safely. It took 5 weeks from India to Europe.

Thank you very much @vinu58ster :pray:

IMG_20240603_165752573_2

42 Likes

How long did it take your package to arrive to him in India?

3 Likes

I think it is still not there, I sent it out one day earlier.

3 Likes

I feel like I should jump in and say I just got seeds from @vinu58ster just a couple days ago! Took about a month to the US, and mine took as long to get to him, but they all made it!

16 Likes