Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I am also Hoping for males out of all my Reg Autos, I need more Pollen Choices for Auto Flower Pollen.

1 Like

8 Likes

Looking for banana :banana:

4 Likes

Iā€™m thinking a lot of the Spring boxes have arrived and I am wondering if anyone picked up a flip of the Angola Red they donā€™t plan on running any time soon? Iā€™m thinking once a week or so Iā€™ll see if I can trade for a strain I would like to have. I can offer your choice of the three strains below.

Double Grape S1 fems autos remade from Mephisto strain
Cap Junky S1 fem photo remade from an original Cap Junky clone
Cap Junky x Big Bad Wolf 2.0 from CSI Humboldt

Please contact me via DM or PM whichever you call it.

STILL looking for Acapulco Gold from Bodhi Seeds too.

7 Likes

Im gonna have a look.

@Nugslinger what type of banana?

@Hotrods_and_hounds Anything with banana terps. Whether it be candy banana or ripening banana or banana muffins. I heard Chiquita banana is great, Iā€™ve had an amazing banana kush in the past. sagamartha 60/40 is supposed to be great. Anything really lol

4 Likes

Honestly, the best I could rec would be jaws resleased his banana og on glg. The Chiquita I wanna say was a pheno. But not matter what prob gonna be doing some hunting. But pretty sure jaws was the from the original stock.

4 Likes

Still looking for GDP or Cherry smelling or tasting strains

3 Likes

Still trying to find an Acapulco gold from bodhi or others, have plenty to trade!

2 Likes

Looking for some Rare Dankness moonshine haze regulars.

Have CSI freebies (fems and regs) to tradeā€¦

Sour giesel fems
Giesel fallen soldier fems
HP 13 fallen soldier fems
Xmas bud IBL

Also opened packs of:
Mendo purps s1 (5 fems)
Bubba kush s1 (5 fems)

@Shoreline has a strain called Banana Republic.
It is banana spliff x candy shop.

Unfortunately I canā€™t find much info on it. No grow reports that I can find.

1 Like

I have some 3rd Coastā€™s Cherry Festival F2ā€™s @Originalweedman , shoot me a PM if youā€™re interested.

Itā€™s MOTHER OF ALL CHERRIES X PURE MICHIGAN and clogged up my grinder with itā€™s cherry stankness!

11 Likes

ISO some good medicine from Bodhi, looking for a higher Cbd ratio. Have plenty to trade!

7 Likes

I donā€™t have that line but wouldnā€™t mind hearing your list anyways. :thinking:

1 Like

good luck on that hunt, i looked for rockbud for years and was never able to get a single seed. that was 15 years ago, i just flat out gave up on finding her.

best of luck ā€¦

5 Likes

I think theyā€™re looking for the Roc Bud autoflower breeder.

3 Likes

ok sorry.

peace ā€¦

2 Likes

No worries. Your knowledge is always appreciated!

You might seek out Somaā€™s Lavender. Itā€™s genes are very close to Somaā€™s Rock Bud. RB has a bit more Afghan is all.

OR Bodhiā€™s Neroli 91 imo, feels very much like Lavender imo.

9 Likes

they look a bit more then just close, a dash more of afghan but pretty much the same damn strain.

humm no lavender straight here but a few hybrids.

very interesting ā€¦

10 Likes