Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

You talking about soma rockbud ? I’m also looking ! It was real yummy ! Also looking g for sheherazade and anything banana to trade

4 Likes

NOOOOO!!! :sob:

I’ve been looking for Rockbud a while now and haven’t found any so what you said makes my lack of success less frustrating.

5 Likes

there was another one as well very hard to get, not sure i remember the name properly though AHH amnesty bud or something along those lines. both were on my want list way back then but ya just never made there way to me.

they were both suppose to be pretty good …

7 Likes

I have some Sensi Star F2s I was hoping to fuck some Rockbud in a tent in an attempt to find some Rockstars in there, or as close as possible…

7 Likes

I have a pack of soma lavender f2s from heritagefarms a couple years back…

12 Likes

Amethyst Bud has been on my want list as well. Somas Afghan Hawaiian BX1. Disappointed it was discontinued. With his Afghan Hawaiian being an elite male, I assume it had something to do with the Fem market.

4 Likes

Soma got the Hawaiian Afghani male from Shanti

5 Likes

yes that was the proper spelling of the strain i was thinking about, both were hard to get back then. not around these days im guessing.

very nice …

3 Likes

Soma wasn’t really much of a breeder. He basically crossed all his mothers to that male from Shanti.

8 Likes

Ironically I just made F3s of super lavender-y seeds if anyone’s interested in a trade! Its been my favorite smokes about 3 years now(along with Snow Lotus, and Neroli91 lol). Based on Lemon Wookie, but its almost all lavender in smell/taste, with some chem funk in there, and occasionally some kinda pissy ones. And only about 9 weeks to flower. I have it narrowed where the only variation will be wookie leaning and LSD leaning structure. The Wookie ones get real purple, but the LSDs yield better and have a bit more potency usually. I find it to be kinda unmatched in medicinal effects for me, but anyone I give it to absolutely loves it. I’ve also smoked nothing but it for weeks at a time, and it retains potency like few things Ive ever grown. Does really well indoors, outdoors, high Rh, high heat. Ive even done runs with several days of 24/0 mutliple times thru flower, and not a single intersex trait ever.

I’m open to just about anything, but ideally Chems, Diesels, Hazes, old ghanis, and long flowering sativas.
First pic is the LSD leaner, and the rest are the Wookie leaner, all from different runs over the years.
IMG_20220711_103443637_HDR

32 Likes

Hey OGers, i highly recommend you hop on this trade offer! BackyardB’s seed work is gold.

12 Likes

I believe @nefrella did soma lavender expansion also

5 Likes

I’ve always wanted to grow old school lavender or similar, now I do even more… @BudWhisperer @JAWS

You guys are why I love this place, I’m just randomly perusing and I get that little golden morsel of info about Rockbud and Lavender.

While I’m here… I’ve only heard from one person from my last round of beans (last month), and it was to tell me thet hadn’t shown. If you’re expecting beans from me from any of the trading threads and haven’t received beans please let me know if you don’t receive them, it’s a little weird wouldn’t get confirmation from at least a few people.

Also, I’m going to hand out the last of my S1 Cereal Milk (Cannabiotix/Limited Trees)while germ rates are still good. I’m looking for other S1 to hunt, let me know what you’ve got.

I also have pollination of SLH Franco S1, Mac Daddy S1, and Daywrecker/Original Diesel S1. I’m looking for willing testers, and seeds should be ready in two months. If you’d like to take one or more for a spin send a PM with the preferred strain and word tester in the title. There will be some fem crosses as well which I will offer up when I’m confident I’ll get beans, but SLH x Original Diesel, is already happening. Then I need to decide which of the three will pollinate a tent full or two…

On that note, SLH in their fancy new jars…. P.S. Some of them are in Kratky so this is new territory for me (I’ve never reversed a Kratky plant before) and death may be eminent :joy:

15 Likes

Some yumminess you got listed!

2 Likes

Ditto me too

1 Like

they’ve been an all-star on the rddt sites, too. good person.

1 Like

i made some crosses with the trufflez-males and would like to trade :slight_smile:

i crossed the aficionado trufflez to things like:

cherry puff f1 #7 bakedwell cut
cherrytini f1 #1 (reg), sweet cherry cut
sour diesel ibl 2006, riri cut
amneisa haze (1st cupwinner via esko)
slurricane #7 s1 (2023 in house-retail)
sherbubba, (made by CSI humboldt)
lemon bundt cake (made by LIT farms)
ect ect.

it would be neat to be able to trade for anything
“kush mints” or “purple punch”, prefferably fems.

21 Likes

US trades only sadly I can not afford to ship overseas, this includes Canada, sadly the post office wants just under 20 bucks to ship to Canada the way I ship and I simply can not afford that. Looking to trade for Good auto Genetics, Fem or Reg autoflowers, Home Cross Auto flowers also welcome as are landrace Autos or IBL Autos. Basically Anything Autoflower, fems,regs, doesnt matter, I do really like fruity sweet strains but as long as its an auto I am game, I am building a genetic pool for auto Breeding. What I have to trade is the following:

Blue Kush- Photo Reg- 9 seeds
Kings Banner X 70’s Indica X Saints Crossing- Reg Photo- 10 seeds
Warehouse(White Widow X Afgan Haze X Choclate Diesel) - Reg Photo-10 Seeds
Vintners Moonshine F2- Reg Photos 10 seeds
Purple Graper- Fem Photo- 1 seed
Shanti Bubba-(Bubba Island Kush X Key Lime Pie) Reg Photo-5 Seeds
Chocolope-Unsure if reg or fem-2 seeds
Moon High Dagga- Reg Photo- 10 Seeds
OG Haze X Skunk 1- Reg Photo- 10 Seeds
Thai Runtz X Red Diesel-Reg Photo-5 seeds
Tropical Grex-Mount Zion Seeds-Reg Photo-7 seeds
Scout Z-Mrs.Frosty Seeds-Photo Reg-4 Seeds
Mint Chocolate Chip F2-Reg Photo-5 Seeds

Feel Free to DM me if you have autos you want to trade for anything on this list. I can only ship out on Fridays.

4 Likes

Just an FYI, i have found great sucess mailing seeds from the US to Canada, South America, Europe and Australia.
*But it requires re-packing seeds in a coin flip with washer AND COTTON (so seeds don’t rattle). Taped inside a “greeting card” i make from a cereal box. All inside a regular generic No. 10 white envelope.

Costs 1 Forever stamp (about $ .68) in the US.
Or 1 Global Forever stamp (about $1.50) everywhere else. AND doesn’t go through Customs.

21 Likes

Sadly, I have had the post office lose way to many packages sent with a stamp and coin flip. That is why I ship USPS Ground Advantage with a Tracking Number for ALL trades, because with most of the trades, I do not have the seeds to resend if the Post office loses it and I dont want someone to give up seeds for a trade and not get anything in return because the post office lost it and has no way to track where it is, nor any insurance to cover the loss if they do lose it.

6 Likes