Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Yes most Malawi has been crossed one way or another by now I would suspect, regardless the Malawi seems to shine through its great smoke

2 Likes

I have either ran or own the majority of the Malawi and crosses offered by Ace, and I can say they are all excellent(IMO), and the Malawi shines through on most.

3 Likes

The Golden Tiger from Ace seeds is a strain I enjoyed a whole lot. Big strong structure, excellent yield, top shelf buddage. Ace says it is 100% sativa hybrid crossing two pure sativas one of which is their Malawi.

23 Likes

I wouldnā€™t trust ACE at their word, they donā€™t exactly have an honest track record. For example, ACE also claims Bangi haze is allegedly a landrace cross of Congo and Nepalese in their listings to this very day, even though the owner admitted that it has dutch genetics worked into it for stabilization on the forums - but this info is nowhere in the description in their catalogue.

Not to say there arenā€™t interesting phenos to be found, just be transparent about what it is.

7 Likes

Looking for
Moonshine haze regs
Banana Soap (doc d)

Have some CSI freebies (fems & regs) plus a few bodhi packs

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great strain. You might @LoveDaAutos, but Iā€™m pretty fond of golden tiger. :crazy_face::crazy_face:

I agree with this 100%.

Golden Tiger = consume and then find out 3 hours later your days worth of chores are all done!

Great work @LoveDaAutos !

13 Likes

That is what kind of effects I am looking for. Will trade for this, malawi gold, or another good racy sativa. Iā€™m trying to get my list of tradeable ready now

Has anyone ever tried there killer Malawi, kinda pricey is why Iā€™m asking and it sounds pretty good.

2 Likes

Anybody got blue power? Looking for f gens or ix etc, not outcrosses.

Long shot but hoping someone has it for trade

1 Like

I have the MG if interested.

1 Like

Any one interested in autoflower FEMs
The short description is of each Seed bearing plant
Fog dog -short fruity smelling
Fog dog -tall smells like stank
Scarlet fog -Scarlet grapes x fog dog
Will gladly do 2-4-1 with fem photo seeds

8 Likes

What were you thinking would interest you @Rabeats2093 ? You wanting something to grow or working on your inventory? I have some sativa dominant fem photo seeds I can share with you if that interests you.

3 Likes

@LoveDaAutos Flavor flavor flavor ! You can dm me if you want brother !

4 Likes

Iā€™m not looking for anything in return just thought I might come up with a strain in my collection you might want to toss in some dirt at some point. A nice cross my friends and I are finding is the Killer A5 Haze crossed to Bubba Hash. Both parents from the Ace Seeds stable. I can send you a few of them.

14 Likes

Hi all. My name is bronek and I been growing for 7 years. I went from 2x2 to 4x4 5x5 and now I got a whole garage. Iā€™m been looking for gas and skunk spray and meat rotten strains. I love to trade some of my crosses for yours
Any turkey black sea or red maruf. Or heime.or old heirlooms
Crosses I made were ak47 x skunk 1 smell like oil

Ak47 x white widow x mass skunk smells like wet socks
Afghani x white widow kush smells like cheese

Black Dominia. F3 smell like burnt plastic
And my favorite is gas tank. Sour diesel x gmo x death starā€¦ smell fuel

Let trade growmie. Happy huntings

10 Likes

Trying to help someone find this pack. Thanks!!

6 Likes

18 Likes

Still looking for the strain thats eluded me for the last 15 years . Im never giving up hope that someone has a pack in a freezer some whereā€¦ De Sjamaans Purple Widowā€¦ Please DM if anyone has this strain.

2 Likes

You and me both lol

2 Likes