Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I know there are a lot of sativa lovers here. This is what I got sativa and a few others i thought might be of interest. Looking for sativa landrace or possibly heirloom.
Lots of other strains to document yet in regs, fems, and autos

16 Likes

These are gone.
Nice haul there!! That Motown Lockdown sounds great!

I saw someone up the list a way’s were looking for some Bodhi AG F2s. I have a pack that I got when I bought some of his Nepalese landrace a few years ago that I might be willing to trade. Took me a couple days to remember to look and see if I still had them. I’m into '91, Headband, and Sours. Might be open to something different, who knows?

strong text

16 Likes

I think it was @LoveDaAutos and @Kyleromero94 that was looking for those

2 Likes

Man I would love to pick those up off you! Once I start up again I’m starting up big with the “great race” the dive for the perfect sativa!

1 Like

I have Indian sativas and am looking for auto and photo fems :slightly_smiling_face:

Anybody have any island sweet skunk fems from @BigMike55 or @JohnnyPotseed ?

Also does anybody have any wolf cap (cap junky x big bad wolf) from @LoveDaAutos (i think) i won it in a @misterbee giveaway.

5 Likes

WASN’T FROM ME, never had the “Wolf Cap”, only the “Cap Junky S1”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It was from the annual 80 winter give Way. It was listed as cap junky x big bad wolf but im pretty sure its called wolf cap

I won 3 fems only 2 popped. Looking for more for another run if I don’t find a decent pheno out of the 2

1 Like

#55 in that Giveaway was called “CAP JUNKY x Big Bad Wolf”, indeed. That was the ONLY info given to me. You very well could be right, for sure. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Maybe @LoveDaAutos can shed some light.

2 Likes

Yes #55. I have really high hopes for this strain. You dont have another 3-5 beans you could trade off do you?

What im really after is the island sweet skunk by big mike that was offered by johnny pot seed. @Wizdom any chance you would be willing to trade that half pack i traded you back? Or no trade backs lol

1 Like

I have iss fully seeded with chem d bx1 male from Jaws genetics. I will give her the chop in a week or so. You want some sent to you?

5 Likes

Do you have pics of the iss and the chem d bx1 male?

2 Likes

I think I might have a pack of ISS x Frosted Cobra from JP.

1 Like

This is her 5 days ago maybe. 3 males for open pollination. All tall ones. Did not investigate them. Cant find pic.

4 Likes

Im 90% sure i have that pack waiting to be popped. Thanks for the offer tho

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I have it. May have kept it in the keep pile, but more than happy to get them back to you.

Give me the day to get caught up on stuff and then look for them

2 Likes

Thanks a lot man! I traded them before i seen them bear flowers and holy crap did i regret.

1 Like

Ill pass on this one just cause im looking for the s1 from big mike. Thanks for the offer tho

1 Like