Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

All good. Will get back to you once I’ve had a chance to search for them.

2 Likes

There are Wolf Pack/Cap Junky on @Wizdom Auction right now. Go gettem.

5 Likes

Lmfao that’s ironic cause I never saw this when grabbing for the next auction.

Guess I got whatcha need

3 Likes

Actually i have frosted cobra x frankenstein

Is the iss x fc a fem?

1 Like

Ya you do! I asked around like 4 times no luck. At least now i have a chance

3 Likes

Do you have a grow log?

2 Likes

Just a shot in the dark, but about 10-12 years ago a cut of Cinex floated around the Pacific Northwest ( where I live ) that I ran the shit out of but unfortunately never made seeds and lost it to time. I believe it’s Cinderella 99 crossed with Vortex. If anyone in this thread has any and is willing to part with them please let me know. It’s a great strain for pain and my mother can benefit greatly from it. I will compensate you for them threw whatever method you choose. Thanks friends.

5 Likes

I can shed some light. Whatcha need light shed on @Smooth ? Cap Junky x Big Bad Wolf 2.0 is a cross I made and call it Wolf Cap.

5 Likes

Wolf Cap is a seriously badass name.

4 Likes

They are fem right?

1 Like

Yea im not sure how to link it. Its called seeds to weeds live and learn organic edition

2 Likes

@seeds2weeds might have some questions. They are listed as Regs and he asked if they were Fems?

2 Likes

Hey man i found some already it seems like a few people were willing to help out. Thanks for helping out man but i think you should keep them since i traded you them.

1 Like

They are fems, yes.

1 Like

I have a 5 pack of mixed fem auto fastbuds seeds

1 Like

While this is top of mind at this moment I wanted to ask if anyone has Larry OG seeds they don’t anticipate growing. Shoot me a DM if you do and we can talk about a trade.

2 Likes

Having any luck finding those Larry OG seeds?

Might not be exactly Larry OG but I got some OG Kush Lemon Larry x Gorilla Fumé

1 Like

Anyone sitting on a pack of White buffalo seed collective’s X18 x original haze ? It’s my girlfriend’s favourite herb and it’s sold out of their site. Willing to trade and send back f2s

1 Like

know its a longshot, looking to find some Barefoot Doctor from Bodhi, or any of his cbd rich blessings lines. Willing to trade some trucannagenetics breeder packs as well as some white buffalo packs as well as mephisto freebies, this is a white whale for me.

4 Likes