Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

this reminds me that eventually i’m going to have to make some seeds of bodhi’s harlequin bx, i don’t think he ever released it to the public. i just can’t do it anytime soon. i guess this is a pointless post. just saying one day they will be made.

13 Likes

amazing! I’m glad someone as capable of you has it on their radar to make more of those. I’m sure when they are done they will be helpful to many!

3 Likes

Rooted Chocolope for trade. Provenance from cannabis by corey.

6 Likes

Man…… please keep us in the loop if you do. That’s legendary to me.

2 Likes

Have you tried good medicine. I know @LegsMahoney did an increase, so they are around

1 Like

Not sure how easy this will be to read, but this is my entire inventory I recollected in the last year

13 Likes

Is there any way you’d be willing to part with some of those C99s? I’m trying to make a cross with Vortex and I’ve been hunting for quite a while.

2 Likes

Huge thanks to @sd9007 for trading his beautiful Ghash beans for some stamps… Check it out and a killer cross to boot

Thanks again for parting with such rare genetics

11 Likes

You’re more than welcome Percy…:+1::green_heart::+1:… Thank this gentleman @Gee-Dawg … that’s Gavyn of 333 genetics…:+1::green_heart::+1:

Percy Godspeed brother :+1::green_heart::+1::muscle::boom::muscle:

5 Likes

Wanna sell those Mac and Cheese ? :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

What are you are looking for?

1 Like

Mostly sativa, heirlooms, and landraces

4 Likes

I feel truly blessed by you @sd9007 and thanks to @Gee-Dawg for making this possible

3 Likes

Anybody have some snow lotus beans for trade? I got a bunch of bodhi packs amongst other things I have I can trade. As well as send seeds back of the lotus as well as some kailash f2 beans, and a cross I have in the works currently my plan is to recreate my own version of tranquil elephantizer using kailash and dla 5.3 and call it comatose camel.

7 Likes

@cYx I cannot report that something arrived as it has not. You said way back on May 10th you would be mailing an envelope the next day which would have been May 11th. So it’s been in transit for 44 days. What can you tell me?

1 Like

@LoveDaAutos I’m still waiting for a pack from you sent April 23. Patience mate

11 Likes

@Xianpreservation83 DM me if you desire any of these landraces…
*Andhra Gold
*Odhisa Malkangiri Masala
*Shillong Mango
*Maharashra Deccan
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi @globalhead ,you have more of these to trade?

2 Likes

The Shillong mango is limited the rest I got quite a few :slightly_smiling_face: @Pakore

5 Likes

Soon as I can get some materials to send beans off, I’ll be here for any and all trades. Waiting on stuff to arrive now and hopefully I can re-use those materials to send some stuff out in time.

1 Like