Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Anyone have a line on a clean BlackBerry Kush clone? Thanks!

1 Like

Anyone still have black dog ?

1 Like

Havenā€™t heard that name in awhile

I have a 99 Humboldt black dog ibl clone.

That has been in jars now almost 15 months
I would describe the flavor as a complex mix of eastern spices, and it is a very heavy high. Probably 90-95% indica for effects, 80-85% indica in growth habits

17 Likes

Iā€™m strongly considering making fems as the seed line is no longer available. Itā€™s in line bred past 22 generations from the origional in 99

11 Likes

Sounds like my kinda strain. K+

1 Like

Anyone have a strong lime strain (like black lime reserve)?? I have a black limeade mother going but the smell is more of a skunk then lime

1 Like

I have some digital genetics s1s of hso black dog very kushy scents super golf ball crystal coated buds was a nice smoke

3 Likes

Those sound like the exact buds my line grows besides for the smell. I will see if I can find pictures of the plant but my last one was chopped a year and half ago and have since switched phones. I have flowered the clone 7 times for personal smoke.

2 Likes

I have 3 that are mia. One was from about 3 months ago. Lost hope on those coming.

1 Like

Looks unbelievableā€¦ Good on you brother, great trimā€¦ Great cureā€¦beautiful

1 Like

colorado sativas is holding this rn :+1:

3 Likes

I feel your pain man

Damnā€¦ that sounds cool and also the nugs look beautiful after all that time.

2 Likes

Most of the color has faded is the only thing, the purples were very vibrant at a 3 month cure

2 Likes

Yeah I had the Humboldt black dog . Wherever strain I crossed it over made the strain better. Sure do miss it. Making seeds would be a great idea because like you said you canā€™t buy the seeds anymore . Great looking buds

5 Likes

Hey i do Search few things:
Sour Diesel (KATSU IBL would be great but others that are real too), Purple Punch and Bruce Banner #1 or #3 or #5
And a few TopDawg Seeds. Relentless Seeds would be great tooā€¦ but actually to be honest with u guys i do search for the bruce banner mainly.

Someone has Seeds and want to trade?
PN please.

1 Like

I shipped it buddy.

I did shiped so many letters!

1 Like

Mine is arrived. Good guy.

Like i shipped round about 20 letters.
3 - 4 guys said that its arrived - i heard nothing from the others.
(and like 3 more guys but they are all german).

Rest was to US and 1 to Brazil
1 to Belgium to @Groenevingers i think he got his
And like 50g of weed to germans - but i wont tell any name if they read that and say jes that was me then cool but i dont be that guy. because it was a heart action to help someone out.

@LoveDaAutos gave me 5 Cap Junky Seeds and i was very happy, i shipped the letter.
Give me the address once again and i ship again.

i dont fuck u over because of 10 seeds dude.
I did like 20.000 Seeds this runā€¦ why the fuck should i fuck u over if u gave me something oO

7 Likes