Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Are you in the EU? Shipping from US to Brazil has usually been 6-8 weeks for me. US to Australia is right around a month. US to UK can be 1-2 weeks. US to EU can be ~2weeks to 2-3 months depending on where. Shipments from Spain and Germany seem to take the longer time in my experience. I’d imagine the inverse of all these to be about the same

2 Likes

The seeds I sent to you @cYx were a straight up gift with nothing asked for or expected in return. You kept insisting you wanted to send seeds so I asked my buddy (respected OG member) if he wanted some of your seeds and he said sure, okay. Well they haven’t arrived yet after 59 days in transit so not looking good. The fact that 17 of the letters you said you sent didn’t arrive is, well, not so good. Don’t worry about sending more seeds to my buddy he has plenty.

2 Likes

I said i did not got any feedback from people here that my stuff arrived (the 17).

I did not had many rubber washers or like u called them. So i did send a letter with a vessel maybe thats why? Every german guy said mine arrived.

No u gave me something and i want to return that. I do send new seeds. please give me the address in the DM’s.

@HolyAngel One letter was going to Brazil and i heard nothing from this guy anymore.

The Letter should be long arrived… its not → So i ship a new one.
No problems at all… but u could PN me and told me that buddy… I read the chat yesterday and saw ur message 10 days ago.

4 Likes

If anyone can really use some free seeds how about just sending them to that person or persons? I have many many more seeds then I will every grow.

4 Likes

Sharing flower is not allowed on here, just FYI. Don’t get yourself in trouble man.

1 Like

That is true @potpotpot you should probably delete that from your post. That is a ban-able offense I think.

4 Likes

Got ya.

Just that u know that iam not that guy…

Please PN me the address once again, i send few headbangers f2 out to him.
Now its something personal.

1 Like

My request would be for you to send 100 of your Headbanger seeds to @JohnnyPotseed who will appreciate them and put them to good use. Send him a PM and see if he’s interested.

4 Likes

I asked him.

1 Like

You have to make flips , with washers. Letters with “vessels” or containers will be discarded by the services.! Tape flip inside a card and put inside envelope.

17 Likes

Looking for any Swampboys seeds. Also Kromes “THE WHITE” I would kill to get that cut back.

1 Like

Sorry buddy I was just holding out a bit more then let you know. But no arrival. If you sent a bunch at once maybe the whole bunch got scooped up…

3 Likes

He sent me seeds as well in that go and mine got here in like 16 days or so.

3 Likes

Ur arrived jes?
Did u got a vessel in that letter? Because i had like 6 washers, the rest i put in these vessels:

@beebud u didnt? I will PN you. And ship again.

6 Likes

Those aren’t going to work they will get smashed to shit and potentially shoot seeds out of ruptured envelopes.

4 Likes

Fuck my life -.-

Okay and now like 15 people thinking that iam a pice of shit… god damn.
Im glad 2-3 guys were here and cleared up iam not, because they recieved something.

I will do few letters with fucking washers and come sunday back with a post.
Then ship monday.

16 Likes

No worries mate. Tape the washer in the Middle of a card or piece of stout paper so the rollers have a smooth path.

9 Likes

We know your a great guy brother…don’t fret

9 Likes

Fuck the great guy thing to be honest… Like 15 letters for nothing is stupid -.- just mad at my self.

But in germany they gone through… to everyone… thats wierd.

9 Likes

I’m out of likes…but I feel you, just trying to help a little…sorry

4 Likes