Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Thanks for ur help buddy i do appreciate that :slight_smile:

I go to sleep i do wish u a wonderful night :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You too, good night…sleep well

1 Like

Nah brother no one thinks your a pos, Honestly, at least in America, 98% of the problem is our postal system is being ruined from the inside. I have had things mailed from 2 states away from me that should have been here in 4 days max, that never showed up and this will be like the 4th or 5th month. Yours got to me from Germany FASTER than a lot of them mailed inside the US have. We know your a good dude, you cant control the post office brother.

10 Likes

Those fucking things are too expensive. I always go with the regular ones. As soon as they put “fucking” in front of it, the price jumps by fifty percent. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Anyone have any black lotus from the last co-op that they would be able to trade?

2 Likes

You probably already know, but they are redoing the repro since the yield was so low, so there will be another chance to sign up for these in the not too distant future. (But no, I don’t have any).

8 Likes

You got any cap.junky seeds left ?

1 Like

And yet I just had a letter to Hawaii arrive in 4 days, and it was a holiday :joy:

2 Likes

Yep no rhyme or reason to how it works or which postal routes work like they should.

If you’re willing to buy Black Lotus seeds, Top Dawg has some for sale in their Discord seed store.

1 Like

Why would I do that?

Can someone here assist in getting 2 packs from speakeasy ? They don’t ship to me unfortunately and I want that Hashplant D badd

Speakeasy is lame, rude and not recommended. Hopefully you find it.

3 Likes

im glad im not the only one who wont purchase from those POS’s.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up dude !
I’ll try to find it elsewhere

2 Likes

Nothing but good experiences with Speakeasy. I would take a chance with them if you can’t find what you want elsewhere.

4 Likes

I like speakeasy myself. Been subbed to them for like two years now. Morgan is no-nonsense and good people in my book.

3 Likes

I get why people might be turned off by paying for VIP but their regular prices are in line with everyone else’s and they’ll often have deeply discounted packs on closeout for everyone to grab.

2 Likes

Right. If you’re buying beans for the foreseeable tho, the vip is totally worth it imo. Get discounts, get early access to all the drops. I think free shipping? Been awhile since I ordered :sweat_smile: Plus the discord and whatnot.

3 Likes

I looked at the VIP and you get the following for 5 bucks a month.

Access To My Patron-Only Feed

Private Discord Server / Friendly And Social Community

Discord Smoke Sesh & Hangouts in Voice Chat

Early Access To New Drops

10% Off Sitewide

Free USA Shipping - Shipping Discounts to Canada(50%off)

Discord Movie Streaming Nights & PDF Library

LGBTQ+ Friendly

Discord access

2 Likes