Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Discord discord discord :joy:

But yeah, 10% off, free shipping, and early access to drops.
The first two more than cover the $5/mo fee. Can cancel whenever too. I thought it was worth it.

6 Likes

All of that is cool and all but I need a volunteer here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

A volunteer for what exactly?

They navy taught me a valuable acronym, ā€œNavy=Never Again Volunteer Yourselfā€ lol

11 Likes

Help me get 2 packs from speakeasy as they donā€™t ship to my country

@DopeKiller if I didnā€™t have concerns I would help you out. I assume you would purchase the seeds and have them sent to your ā€œhelperā€? What happens in the event the helper mails the seeds to you and you report back that they never arrived? Would you pay for tracked shipping to you from the helper?

6 Likes

Of course bro, everyone that dealt with me here can vouch for my integrity.

They will ship almost anywhere. A little more expensive but when you consider the double shipping it might be close to the same price

2 Likes

4 Likes

That list is specifically ā€œstateside vendorsā€, itā€™d be nice if he did the same for the EU side as its pretty opaque.

3 Likes

In my (possibly limited understanding), there are no current EU vendors for Bodhi. Only EU places that somehow still have a couple of his older strains. Attitude, Herbies etc. Iā€™ve read about germ issues from Midweeksong though.

5 Likes

Yes and no.
There are many shops with older stuff some would be even considered rare

Alchimia and attitude have from time to time and restock of an few newer things.

But selection and price makes you depressive after discovering glg.

1 Like

Bodhiā€™s gear has almost doubled in price in the last 4 yrs . From $ 40 a pk to $ 70 .

1 Like

bodhi seeds are available on attitude/choice seedbank, looks like they had a new drop recently but theyā€™re going for about $100. choice is the same seedbank as attitude, they made it when seeds were failing to make it shipping so if it hasnā€™t changed choice ships out of ireland. i used to order from them years ago but that was a long time ago so i donā€™t know how they do things now.

1 Like

Itā€™s pretty consistently 45-50 a packā€¦

3 Likes

All bodhiā€™s stuff is $45 on great lakes genetics. With freebies.

3 Likes

They were $70 back in 2017 iirc.

2 Likes

True but they are not bodhi freebies but probably white labels dragshow buys from Spain so meh no real deal at 45

@StrongerthanDirt not true, they are Bodhi freebies you buy 2 packs get one pack Bodhi freebie pack of your choice. DBJ freebies are all bad dawg freebies.

9 Likes

First of all (as mentioned), they are freebies directly from bodhi. Sometimes these same crosses go on to be full releases from bodhi.

But more importantly, freebies aside, itā€™s still $45 a pack for 12+ seeds across the board. Which is a very reasonable price compared to most other reputable breeders. You could throw away the freebies and still be getting better value than 90% of trusted and recognizable breeders today.

Edit: plus the freebie packs are also full 12+ seed packs

13 Likes

Anyone have dragons blood hp or tigers blood seeds that they r will to get rid of?

2 Likes