Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I’ve never seen or bought a bodhi pack from an actual retailer for that much…
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/bodhi-seeds/

2 Likes

That’s incorrect for the bodhi promotion.

6 Likes

Check out Terpy seeds. They carry Rocs stuff. I have a few crosses of his stuff. Blue cake is blueberry slushy x Bessie cake from gas reaper and grape ice cream is grape slurry x Bessie cake.

2 Likes

Hello folks, I am in search of some different genetics and wanted to ask if someone had any of these and would be willing to share or trade some precious beans :slight_smile:
So here’s what I search for desperately:

• CocoaKush (or also crosses like LA Confidential x Cocoa or another choco terps indica like CacaoKush from Regular Seeds French Legacy)
  • Durban Poison (preferably the one from Dutch Passion but in the end I would be happy with any DP :slight_smile: )
  • Super Skunk (any variety of it)
  • 88G13HP (or other G13 x indica crosses)
  • Tom Hill’s Deep Chunk
  • Turkish Landrace
  • Colombian/Santa Marta Gold or Colombian Black
  • Master Kush
  • Maui Waui
  • White Rhino / Blue Rhino
  • Blue Dream

I know that’s a pretty long list but of course I don’t search all of them at once, that’s much more than I could grow at one time. :smile: any of these mean a lot to me and if you can help me with a single one of them, then you’d make me very happy! :blush:

Best regards,
ossi_grower :wave:t2: :blush:

13 Likes

What’s on the trade list, if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Someone already asked me about the structure of the Black Dog IBL. This doesn’t show its true form as I grow for an even canopy and as many heads as possible. If you let her get a few nice arms in veg buds would be bigger. She already puts out golf ball sized dense nugs.

24 Likes

Looking fantastic, love the even canopy…keep it up

2 Likes

Jenny crosses have landed! Thanks so much @willie

13 Likes

i know it’s a stretch but does anyone have some of bodhi’s sour diesel x 88 g13hp?? i’m willing to trade some of my own strains as well as a few bodhi seeds options. or if anyone knows if they’re in stock anywhere? i know they’re out of stock on speakeasy. let me know. thanks guys.

4 Likes

@anonymous4289 I think there’s still some on breeders direct.

2 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds
both different sour d x 88 g13hp cuts are both out of stock, thanks for the help though. i don’t remember which legit sites carry bodhi stock i know there’s an instagram post of it out there.

2 Likes

I grew the Blueberry Slushy and thought it was very good just not great if that makes sense.

2 Likes

Sounds good enjoy your purchase…

No you go direct to breeders is the best value as 90% of 3rd party dash board bulk is just that. With that said enjoy your purchase and happy grows

1 Like

All repacks by the team not breeder. Stand by my comment but enjoy your purchase and post up the grow

1 Like

What are you even talking about? Bodhi packs come sealed with a sticker, even the freebies. They are not bulk seeds repacked. Bodhi does not sell direct. You speak so confidently but you have been wrong about everything you’ve posted on this topic. Why are you speaking on things about which you are clearly not knowledgeable?

Many well-known and reputable breeders, even if you buy direct from them, are charging more than $45 a pack. Many breeders do not even sell direct.

At this point you are just embarrassing yourself and damaging your credibility. JustANobody has posted plenty pics of his grows. Maybe you should post some of yours.

12 Likes

Nope, incorrect

3 Likes

Back in 2016 or ‘17 i paid $77 for Bodhi’s Apollo 11 F4 from JBC. Back then, they and GLG were possibly the only US shop that carried Bodhi. Previously i had to use Attitude or Herbies in EU.

We’re lucky now as consumers, with all the seed company competition, prices have gone down.

And @anonymous4289 , re which legit sites carry bodhi stock. Try these also:
JBC
GLG
Headiegardens dot com
The Seed Source

5 Likes

Enjoy The smoke will be great!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@BudWhisperer
@Hotrods_and_hounds

no luck. nothing in stock. i have some ‘chem fuego’ and i made F2s of it so i should be happy with those. i just love the sour diesel i want to find the best.

3 Likes