MANGO HAZE
MANGO HAZE * NIVILLES HAZE

peace …

7 Likes

HTTPS://Meduser.ca woodhorse seeds has herijuana

7 Likes

is that legit? their website kinda scared me away

1 Like

He is the true purveyor of herijuana for over twenty years and that’s also how old the website is.

I have personally received some from woodhorse seeds. Everyone elses herijuana will lead back to this place.

9 Likes

that explains a lot lol. thanks, huge help bud! :metal: :pray: :metal:

2 Likes

What you got fer trade ???

I’ll send u a dm

1 Like

What about Maui mango haze ? Some one made that and was sending it around at one time.
There was mango amnesia also floating around too.

1 Like

I believe wally duck said he didn’t find any mango in the packs he bought from me nice but Shantibaba gave him the ibl and that’s where he found mango and what he used for breeding.

2 Likes

@Guitarzan made that cross and @johnnypotseed had it for sale for a while.

7 Likes

Got a few things I made this last year if anyone is interested in swapping packs. Realized I’m going to run out fridge space or have to grab another mini to keep up with my habit as well as dont really need 40 pks of any single strain. I Used 3 males of Strayfoxs “Loaded Triangle” Triangle Kush x Hollywood Pure Kush-I95 and hit everything in the garden.
CSIs - Pinks N Purps
CSIs - Trop Cherry x PNP
CSIs - Pure OG x Triangle Kush
Bodhis - Cinnamon Toast x 88g13hp

This upcoming round I have Smoking Skunks, Malibu Pure Kush x Lemon Thai19, HA OG Bx4, Irene x Chem91, Rugburn OG F2, and Loaded Triangle males to hit various branches of…
Smoking Skunks
Malibu Pure Kush x Lemon Thai19
HA OG Bx4
Irene x Chem91
Rugburn OG F2
Pure OG x Triangle Kush
Blueberry x Hells Angels OG
Lemon G x Lemon Party

27 Likes

You have some interesting crosses done and coming up :+1:

3 Likes

You could get Bodhi’s White Light HP and cross it to H&L’s Appalachia f2. You’d have made Frosted Lucky Charms.

9 Likes

That cinnamon toast/88g13hp you hit is probably awesome. I might PM you later

4 Likes

Obviously a spinoff of the original, but I have Mephisto’s recent release, Old School Mango Haze. I’ll be making seeds for sure. I’ll be mixing ZeMango (Night Owl), Mango Smile (Meph), Old School Mango Haze, and Zamaldelica Express. Should be some Mango Haze expressions in that lot I would think.

12 Likes

I bought a 3 pk of the Old School Mango Haze Mephisto autos myself. I just mentioned to @RainToday that the OSMH was going to be my Queen and I would reverse her for S1 seeds as well as pollen to hit three other strains yet to be decided.

13 Likes

Looking to trade:

My DLA 14 (Jalalabad x 88g13hp) for
Your Jalalagod (Jalalabad x OMG)

Thanks for looking :beers:

(Edited to add that I have other stuff to trade too, but thought this was a good way to pitch it).

3 Likes

Got a Gift from Simon (Serious Seeds)

I love this guy, does someone already grew these? I think about a 6x 3,9 gallon Strawberry AKeil run.

Nothing about a good classic that i never grew.

Maybe 4x Strawberry AKeil and 2x La Bomba.

I would be super interesting if u have experience with both the strawberry akeil and the bubble gum and tell me stuff about them.

11 Likes

WHAT I HAVE:
Scarlet Grapes Auto Fems
SFV OG BX3 F3
Blue Kush ( Blueberry x OG Kush )
Golden Dragon ( Cambodian x Thai ) x SSDD
Mint Choc Trip ( OG Kush x SFV OG x NYC
Diesel ) x ( GDP x Choc Thai x Indigo Diamond )
F2
Chemdawg x Meat Breath

WHAT I WANT:
Pure Sativa or extreme SAT-Dom hybrids . No pure
landrace stuff please .

8 Likes

@boatbum325 who is the Sfv og bx3 from?

2 Likes