Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Got a flip of some trim hopper seeds from a tin box grow will consider any trade if anyone’s interested?

4 Likes

I second that.

Anyone got some of those Wolf Pack F2s from the repro they’re willing to part with? I ran some, and really fell in love. Hoping to get my hands on a few more to hunt out some F3s. I’ve got a handful of other Bodhi F2s available. As well as Snow Lotus pure.

8 Likes

Would be willing to trade whatever for any chem91 or the skva fems that anyone has. I have sealed packs of white buffalo work and some true canna genetics packs, as well as a deep inventory

2 Likes

I believe I have the Chem91 fems, I’ll have to hunt for them. Give me a few to find them :v:

4 Likes

Nice to have a semi organized fridge

22 Likes

I have never heard of a tin box grow. What is that?

2 Likes

If I remember correct it is something like this.

5 Likes

Bury those suckers underground and you can do some growing.

6 Likes

Ah conex box now it’s all making sense.🤦😉

1 Like

Definitely not made to be buried, neither Rust Or Load from the sides.

1 Like

A company sells these used on the other side of the highway from me and they just keep bringing them in and stacking them up. Okc

Yeppers send me a dm. @BackyardBoogie420

3 Likes

Basically a 28x 32 tin lined building is my tin box.

23 Likes

That is sweet and huge. Great idea for non legal areas.

2 Likes

Totally legal here so those seeds were found in my trimmer hopper after a completed grow . Possibly grape pie x snow lotus or orange goji , or med man x shiska , purple lemonade x orange goji .

20 Likes

I have a few strains in my working/ for release container and seeing if anyone is interested in trading i have alot more this is just a few picked from the list that i have been working on over the past few years.

im looking for south and central american sativas as i have none in my library it would be nice if anyone has any in pure form. but really up to anything interesting

Pure Ethiopian (IBL ) -multi male op

BalkhXMaple Leaf Indica (NLD type) - multi male and female op

Maple Leaf Indica IBL (NLD type )-selected male and female

Green Love Potion X MLI - selected male and female

(KillerA5Haze x MLI) X (KillerA5Haze x MLI) - selected male and female

Royale With Cherries F2 - multi male op with selected female

Green Love Potion X Royal W Cherries - multi males and selected female

9 Likes

I have rainbow ylly f2s I made a while ago looking to trade for any beans auto or regular, believe me you’ll find something sick in these. I always do when I run them. Check out the journal.

https://overgrow.com/t/rainbow-ylly-by-tricoma-gold-genetics/37199![20240724_224055|375x500](upload://12ImrrZrxvUfJseF2Wnbj3KKpem.jpeg) two for 1 for any fems autos welcome, photos preferred :wink:
Edit these are exclusively plucked from the red pheno glory plant I landed.
Usa and canada only thank you. R

*****edit got more supplies everyone hit me up!!!

21 Likes

You know I got sumthin for ya brotha.
Drop me that PM whenever! :wink:

2 Likes

Your the man. /how’d you find me kicking around??! :rofl: dm incoming brother!

Paws

1 Like