Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I should be long asleep, lol.
I’ll shoot ya my list after work.

2 Likes

Send me whatever you feel like bro, you know me! I sent you a dm. Have a nice night.

Much appreciated btw.,
Paws

Ha you’re still awake as well! Morning comes quick out west bud!

1 Like

so i’m looking to trade a collection of a few of my strains. i’m low on baggies for seeds, i think i have enough plastic centrifuge tubes, there should be enough for this trade though. i’m looking for something from bodhi that uses wookie in the cross. let me know if you’re interested.

• chicago purple diesel (sour diesel x qrazy train)
  • soloberry #2 or #3 (goji og x solo stash)
  • blueberry diesel F1 (blueberry pie x chem fuego)
  • Black Snow (black triangle x solo stash)
  • chem fuego F2s ([sour diesel x headband] x chemdog)
8 Likes

I grew a strawb akeil freebie from attitude… wasnt too impressed, but it was a single seed, and not the best grow if i remember correctly, hope u have better luck

1 Like

i have some 1:1 ice cream cake auto seeds, if that is something you would be interested in cant tell you much about them have some growing outside for an attempt at some pain cream this fall did some work for a fella and then he could not pay so we horse traded the seeds came from the Gov weed store in On. entered into the solo cup challenge mine turned male had a female in the back ground.so i just net flix and chilled them

2 Likes

Dmed and such

1 Like

I’ve got some space monkey f2s if you’d be interested?

2 Likes

So - i bought now washers… i think jeah lets go lets do send out some fire seeds…

these are the wrong washers or?

7 Likes

As long as they are “deep” enough to cover the seeds, you should be good.

Another tip, pack them with some tissue or cotton to avoid the dreaded “rattling” sound!

6 Likes

It couldn’t be any less complicated to purchase washers for mailing seeds. They are hose washers which I suspect are universally the same size. The coin flips are the size used for nickels that seem to work best.

3 Likes

5/8 Size hose washers are usually the best I’ve had success sending to Canada recently using those, just hoping that my ones I sent off today to Germany will land, I’m sure they will, I know they will, God dammit they better

3 Likes

My experience has been that the black washers are thinner. I think the black washers are rubber and softer and the red ones are silicone rubber and more rigid, but don’t quote me on that.

3 Likes

I just load them up full with 12-13 depending and no rattle.

8 Likes

Yall just ran me out of flips and envelopes you are awesome all you og people!!+!!!

7 Likes

Not from what I read in Headie Garden’s discord.

1 Like

Sent out my first set a seeds today and wish I knew this tissue trick earlier before I taped up my letter. Heard all that rattling and hope that won’t prevent them from reaching their destination. @BasementGardens

10 Likes

If anyone needs something to replace the rubber washers. I make these threaded seed flips and would be willing to trade for beans just hit the dm’s. They are 25mmx25mmx5mm.

31 Likes

Also if anyone is interested in some Gelato 33 (PCG) x Lime OG (Exotic Genetics) I’m down to trade. Also have a some other Lime OG crosses.

27 Likes

Did you design the STL yourself? Nice, elegant solution there!

5 Likes