Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Those look alot like our Oreo!

52 Likes

Where y’all finding these cool STLs?

3 Likes

We make all our own files.

6 Likes

Thaks some serious vbadassery tight there!

4 Likes

Hey is here someone who has Bruce Banner #3 to trade?

Btw → My headbanger F2 seeds are arriving next week to @Swe-can he will “distribute” the seeds to all of ya.

I already send like 50 letters, and i dont have much money. And if i ask who wants headbanger i get like 50 messages, i cannot say no… so i forget half of the letters or have 1-2 weeks delay, excuse me for that.

Next round = Sour Tangie F2, and maybe once again headbanger f1 (swe is sending me maybe a pack). There will be never money involved or asked for stemps, seeds blablabla! For the community, @santero told me that :slight_smile: he is the best person in this community for sure.

So in future, swe and the Canadian guy from coop will get the seeds and send them for free to you!
I hope we have a US guys from the COOP for u US guys.

Is something u guys are really interested in to get?
I still have Cake Crasher F2 from Seed Junky Genetics and Do-SI-Do F3 from archive (bought from a guy here) that i could do F3,F4 for.

Ah… and if u have exotix genetics, Dante’s Inferno, or other fire us stuff, bruce banner #3 (or other dark horse genetic) stuff, let me know. I would bough or trade them.

Tomorrow are the last 4 letters out → Ask SWE for the headbanger like i mentioned before.

26 Likes

Canadian flag

14 Likes

Beans arrived @DougDawson , I’m gonna take 3 out of this pack ( island sweet skunk x dj short blueberry). If someone that received pollen from one of Doug’s giveaways and wants to trade, dm me! I want to give seed making a try.

14 Likes

Hey there, Canadian guy. :laughing:

4 Likes

those are bad ass.

love those …

5 Likes

Thanks! We do all kinds of custom work!

5 Likes

@cYx , Something celse to think about if there are nice cuts floating around your way, seems there has been good interest in S1 projects. I’m not the guy to ask which are of interest however.

2 Likes

That’s gotta be the coolest flip I’ve seen yet. Great work Bobbi :ok_hand: :clap:

4 Likes

There’s a few that are cooler…I just can’t reveal them yet… lol
Thank you @Wizdom

12 Likes

you just can’t eat them

4 Likes

Nope…I wouldn’t anyways…

2 Likes

Looking for land race, heirloom/heritage and anything south of the border of USA. I am willing to trade these,

18 Likes

I definitly recomand Griot seeds

Great person and Great genetics

Bare

15 Likes

Thank you kindly

8 Likes

I 2nd this, Griot is awesome! Everyone should keep an eye on the Silver Pearl work!

7 Likes

Where would one find his gear at?

3 Likes