Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Are the green crack s1 legit? I always wanted green crack but i hear its hard to find or it isnt legit but hey i wouldnt know the difference anyway

6 Likes

Damn. I didnt realise griot posted right above. Lol. Im a jackass sometimes.

3 Likes

Here to second Barefrog, Griot is solid and very generous!

4 Likes

Hi guys hope youā€™re wellā€¦

Iā€™m looking for ā€¦blueberryā€¦ photosā€¦regs or femsā€¦ let me know what you got
Also looking for ā€¦the white S1ā€¦ Willie Nelson and Casey Jonesā€¦ And grape stomper or grape stomper OGā€¦ Wi-Fi 43 S1ā€¦GMO burgerā€¦

What I have is : Oaxaca x c5bx v1 (emperor Haze) (Santero) x Fearless gas (popscotti x pop roxx) pop roxx we think is a phenotype of popscottiā€¦ It was tested 34.6% THCā€¦

I have two packs of regular photo. To offerā€¦ For that one.

Banana pancakes x Fearless gas ā€¦ 10 pack photo. Regularsā€¦ one pack to offerā€¦

GHASH x chrimera #3 photo. Regulars 10 packā€¦ one pack to offerā€¦

:+1::green_heart::+1: Let me knowā€¦:+1::green_heart::+1:

7 Likes

You will have to include a ā€œdo not eatā€ sticker inside them lol

4 Likes

Are stoners really THAT bad with the munchies! ??
:thinking::rofl::yum::rofl:

8 Likes

i wouldnā€™t doubt a really high person might try to take a bite, lol.

2 Likes

My mom absolutely would. Haha

3 Likes

I need green crack in my life! DM sent :v:

2 Likes

Yes, yes I amā€¦

1 Like

DM inbound. I may have something.

Still looking for some pura vida f2ā€™s from the repro done a year or two ago, have lots to trade

4 Likes

https://rollitup.org/t/bodhi-seeds.1101239/

4 Likes

COPA is working with it now. He usually has the reproductions as freebies.

17 Likes

Someone I know is doing ā€œcommunity breedingā€ of a transgenic glow-in-the-dark petunia, and would like to breed it to the rogued petunia in the UK with corn genes for color.

Anybody?

I would trade cannabis seeds for itā€¦

15 Likes

You know, Iā€™ve got a lot of faith in OG. Iā€™m pretty sure one of you Brits knows one of you Brits who has some of those seeds. Maybe they want transgenic seeds with a 40% chance of glowing in the dark? This is a way to get that.

Iā€™ve actually been to Manchester BTW. I was working the whole time, but my wife saw Liverpool, London, and the kindness of multiple British strangers who wonderfully came to her aid when she was in distress. Even though I didnā€™t really get to see the country, I saw it through my wifeā€™s eyes.

But thatā€™s a story for another dayā€¦:older_man::pray::joy:

2 Likes

My comment on IG is in this pic!!! :laughing::rofl:

Hereā€™s my trade list, looking for dynasty, lucky dog, maybe akbb or crickets n cicada, also bodhis space monkey. Open to selling too. Will include some blue tara f2s & IXs I made with any trade. - DLA6 is gone.

12 Likes

Hola @ramblinrose

I have Mangobiche/kashmir F2
that I made if you want some.

Bare

9 Likes

Seems like @ramblinrose already has F1ā€™s of those that theyā€™re looking to trade for Dynasty, Lucky Dog, and Maybe AKBB or C&C.

5 Likes