Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Well sorry

if someone else is in need of them then !

Bare

12 Likes

I appreciate the offer man very kind of you! Mangobiche Kashmir is a cool one for sure, only really letting mine go as I just have way too many strains to get to and am a bit more interested in Dread bread.

4 Likes

Thank you very much @cYx for the headbanger F2s, arrived safely (internationally!)

14 Likes

Looking for these if anybody is up to trade!

Cherry Pie

Pinkman Goo

Blue Dream

Pennywise

White Widow

White Rhino

Mac1

Headbanger

Headband

Herijuana

Abusive Og

Jessica Rabbit

Dragon Soul

Train Wreck

5 Likes

maybe ask the uk420 forums? You might have some good luck there

2 Likes

Received trade from @KCACultivator just a few days after the trade took place,very fast and professionally packaged canā€™t wait to pop the Ethiopian.
Thank you again couldnā€™t find a feed back page so just left it on here

12 Likes

Looking for any strains or packs from terpyz

1 Like

They made one now

1 Like

Bad news!

I shipped like i said every headbanger (expect for 30 for myself) to swe can

Now i saw in the post thingy on the internet back to meā€¦ i used an fake addressā€¦ so i gifted all of my headbanger seeds to him, because i know he is a great guyā€¦ but sadly in the post officeā€¦ they sended it back to the fake address.

so i wanted to do something good because we got here 2 scammersā€¦ that did ā€œfake headbangerā€ and did nothing actually except for scamming peopleā€¦ and now we lost all the seedsā€¦ that is justā€¦ -.- i can share the picture -.-

Man makes me sadā€¦ really

Btw swe has 0 with it to do, i know its not his faultā€¦ so dont be mad at him, the post office did something wrongā€¦

7 Likes

I wish they would just legalize this shit already so people like us dont have to deal with stupid loss that can easily be prevented if we knew we wouldnt be targeted for basically nothing

3 Likes

I dont know manā€¦ i think the post office opened it saw hundreds of seedsā€¦ and shipped it back.

Its just stupid. i idiot used an fake addressā€¦ but who knows maybe it was smart actually.

3 Likes

Thanks for all our efforts. Youā€™ve ensured there are plenty of headbanger floating around here, now we wait until the right member comes along. Then we can put a dagger in the heart of this bad ju ju. :grin:

1 Like

Looking for koffee.

3 Likes

Im glad u recieved itā€¦ few guys should have tooā€¦ but u were the only one who told me they arrived.

I started to send in vessels, a lot didnt arrived (because i didnt had washers)ā€¦ so ive got not the best reputation tbh.

but the last were everytime with washersā€¦ didnt got feedback tho expect from you i believe.

Yesterday i send the last 2 letters out, a german guy and a Canadian guy.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in the US so maybe itā€™s different elsewhere. Iā€™ve never used a fake address and received seeds over 80 times in 14 years. From trades and buying seeds from US, Canada and EU.
I donā€™t think the police will come visit for seeds.
UNLESS you are running a big commercial grow operation. Then they can tell because of electricity use etc.

EDIT. I do know that in some EU countries a fake address is required because people can go to jail for weed.

8 Likes

Were legal since the first April and the new laws never got to court, so we will see.
In the past everything was possible, in some states nothing happened in others (Bavaria) with some pre drug history they would raid the house if they are bored
Myself got once fined day sentence ( money) for 161 cbd seeds which i got from an field (legal) of an local chicken farmer

1 Like

Itā€™s just one major dramatic setback after another for you it seems. How did the post office do something wrong in this instance? You provided them with a fake address and they returned the package to the address you provided how is that wrong?

3 Likes

Highly recommend, traded some beans for a lot of pucks. Definitely worth it. Thanks again @Neoangelo147

25 Likes

Hello everyone!

Iā€™m looking for anything crossed with Alaskan Blackberry or AKBB itself. Ancient Berries from COPA is my priority right now.

I have a lot of seed packs to trade as well as my own seeds up for trade. Thank everyone!

3 Likes

Itā€™s smart not to use your own address.

3 Likes