Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Probably here in the :us: if youā€™re a small grower they wouldnā€™t care because itā€™s the big raids that get them promoted. Unless they have an axe to grind because of something they dislike about you.

5 Likes

As far as seeds go, Since they are legal according to the 2018 farm bill, but require a proper liscense to ship, I am told that the most they will do, if the shipper does not have a liscense, is take the seeds out, put in a letter that says ā€œcontraband was siezedā€ and leave it at that. Because the amount they would have to spend to proscute you for something that is technially legal simply makes it not worth their time. At least here in the US that is. OR SO I AM TOLD. I do not know this for fact.

6 Likes

I think the bigger concern is that if you use the address where you grow, it leads them to your operation where they can bust you for that. Itā€™s not the seeds that are of concern, itā€™s the probable cause for a warrant that is.

(For me in the US at least)

10 Likes

Well, Lucky for me, that isnt a concern, I am in a Legal state and well under my legal plant count, but yes i can see that being a serious risk in the non-legal states!

6 Likes

You kept 30 seeds. Do you feel like another reproduction run?

I used the same address and shipped around the world, everything was fine.

But the tracking says The item could not be delivered and was returned to sender on 06.08.2024.

So they send it back to the fake addressā€¦ no chance of getting it back

1 Like

I have to i guessā€¦ i dont know how to set it up actually to do more then 2 males from 2 different strains.

i thought about 3 tents, 1 week ā€œdistance, timingā€ what ever and each tent one maleā€¦ so cross contamination will not happenā€¦

@LoveDaAutos could be still happening if they find 500 beans they raid ur house hereā€¦ so i use a fake address.

We will seeā€¦ @Swe-can send them an email (post office) lets see what they say.
But jesā€¦ that calls for another headbanger f2 run actuallyā€¦ i cannot denied that.

3 Likes

In the future maybe send in two packages. More costly and dangerous legal risk wise. Just an option I have read previously here on OG.

2 Likes

Shit happens @cYx, donā€™t sweat it man. When mine get here Iā€™ll put them up and later on down the line Iā€™ll do a seed increase. Iā€™ve never bred before but I can grow some healthy and happy plants so the transition wonā€™t be to hard Iā€™m sure. Plus with all of the knowledge that is at my fingertips here from the community thereā€™s no way I can fail.

9 Likes

U wanna do Headbanger F3? That sounds great mate.
I send like 10k seeds on Samenwahl and Cannapot (Reseller here in Europe) and a lot of people here.

But its never enough^^

3 Likes

I doesnā€™t matter to me. It wonā€™t be for a little while but if that is a contribution that will only benefit OverGrow I am all about that shit. Fo shizzle.

2 Likes

End of 2024 i do the Sour Tangie F2 coop.

14 Likes

That will be a very popular run. Great choice.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Iā€™m looking for Lanraces. One that I would really like is Sherbergan, but if you have others that are Afghan, Lebanese or something like that, I would be happy. I want to buy them because I donā€™t have many seeds to trade.

4 Likes

Thank you @cYx !!! :grin:you made my day!

If you need something just tell me!

15 Likes

Well at least you got a package through to your countryman.

2 Likes

ISO
Cheese cake!
Any leads !?
Preferably would like to acquire them through a trade
Thanks

ISO autoflowers to trade if possible. I recently fell victim to someone close to me pilfering thru my stash and stole about 12 packs of seeds. I still have plenty but these were fem and autoflower that i kept separate.
Iā€™m willing to trade, any strain is fine.Beggars canā€™t be picky lol.

3 Likes

I harvested ur Cap Junky.

Did i got unlucky? That was the worst plant ive ever had in my life.
not even a runt, just genetic was bad, and yielded like 10g.

Frosty as hell thoā€¦

1 Like

Rooted & HLVD Tested GG4 available for trade. Breeder packs. Bodhi, Dynasty, Top Dawg, San, Mean Gene, Doc D, Chems & Kushs.

49 Likes