Beauttttiiifffuuuullllll

3 Likes

One day i will grow that cut

3 Likes

Wayyyy pretty man. Out of likes :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

PM inbound Hoss!

2 Likes

Let me know if you’re interested in these.

6 Likes

I’m very interested sir!

1 Like

So is it just a bad yield or is it just bad weed in general, IE low terps, low thc and low yield?

Didn’t you call it your best strain?

4 Likes

I think he was just being a smart ass. I sense tension in the force. Let’s all just be cool guys please? Have a good weekend.

10 Likes

Caps junky is indeed a fine cookies cut. Great bag appeal with decent flavor. Sooo much better than most cookies. Wish I could source the cut, but she is super common at my dispensary so I’ve sampled her from several growers now. Totally not bunk

4 Likes

ALL cookies related genetics are bunk to me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Whats the provenance on that GG4 cut @hoss8455 ?

9 Likes

The only cut is the josey cut. This isn’t sour diesel.

6 Likes

I mean where did he source it from.

And with the RIL beans out there, I wouldn’t be surprised…

5 Likes

Send me your deets!

2 Likes

Them’s fighting words! :joy::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I sense a sarcastic tone to this comment haha. Haven’t grown it but heard good things and it looks really nice.

2 Likes

Waiting on confirmation from my guy. FJ would be my guess, although he’s passed me things that came from Wonderland Nursery before so I’m not sure.

That was my first run of a very small plant and this is my second.

Correction: for now it goes back to a cat named Zepilot , I’ll keep pulling the thread to see how far back I can go.

13 Likes

IME a lot of it comes down to expectations, the cookies derivatives and most of the polyhybrid indica dom 8 week cultivars are meant for hash but paraded around like it’s flower worth smoking b.c silly consumers think more dense, frostier and visible trichomes automatically means more potent medicine

6 Likes

Dude i can read that u are offended? I didnt mean to offend u, i dont like how u react. I just gave feedback, honestly. I said my Plant is bad, not you are bad, not ur work is bad… Just a bad plant.
Please dont do this to me, i dont wanna beef with u… thats really not my intend.

I did everything right, i know how to grow, on the same grow i had a beatiful Slurricane #7 S1:

Same medium, same everything. The plant got so lenghty (capjunky) and the buds were tiny as hell. Its geneticly, not ur fault, not my fault. Please.

I know SAN liked it, because it smelled like vanille i believe he said? But maybe i had bad luck, i just had 1 plant tho.

Black Cherry Punch (day 49):

Zlue (Zkittlez x GG#4) - almost done day 56 one more week

Marshmellow OG compound:

Aladdin Kush:

20 Likes

I cannot say how it smokes.

It was super frosty tho, that is for sure! I thought about the virus that is going around maybe… I cannot say anything about the bud jet.

Smell is nothing special on the bud i have.

That was the capjunky on flowering day 20 the lenghy one.

I didnt bothered to do pictures after that…
CBD Girl scout cookies with Slurri in the same tent as capjunky on day 47 of flower

Smell like cookie hrhrhr

6 Likes