Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I absolutely will dude no worries. If you ever get the opportunity to pick up a Stardawg Corey cut, @hoss8455 has an absolute fucking banger and I could not highly recommend one true and amazing as his, But that’s only if you want to run the clone. When those seeds come in I will private message you and get them out To you immediately.

7 Likes

does anyone has cali-o cutting or old agent orange seeds? badly looking for it…hopefully some luck here

4 Likes

Thanks @Mattman

3 Likes

Do you mean O Cali-O
Agent orange x Cali-O

Bare

7 Likes

If you find any let me know!! Iv been looking for the orange as well

2 Likes

im looking for cali-o!:grin:

4 Likes

Anyone got Perm Marker beans?

4 Likes

I’m looking for crosses made with HSC Garlic Budder. Anyone have beans crossed with this strain. :v:

2 Likes

I been hearing about this Perm Marker. Does it smell like one ?

4 Likes

I have a limited quantity of nirvana California orange bud stock I acquired in 1997 that has been repro’d a couple of times.

There are more details if you want them.

15 Likes

Got a bag of oranges x white widow that does smell like a sharpie late flower, with a hint of orange, anyways dude on riu has em very good plant one of my favorites

5 Likes

Looking for these strains if anyone is interested in trading.

Blue Dream

Cherry Pie

Pinkman Goo

Pennywise

White Widow

White Rhino

Vortex

Mac1

Headband

Herijuana

Abusive Og

Savage Headband

Dragon Soul

Train Wreck

6 Likes

Great to hear about the BOO x Ww. He is on OG as @Redbuds420 . I have one of his BOO S2 and the BOO x Uncle John’s Skunk, going outdoors this season . Beautiful plants.
He also has a Orangeadelic Auto that is made using Cali O in the genetics, i believe.
One of my favorite Auto cultivars, so far.

4 Likes

@Neoangelo147 the strains that I’ve bought have smelled like straight fat tip sharpie.

2 Likes

I have cuts I could trade you. DM me if you’re open to receiving snips

3 Likes

ISO dread bread from Bodhi, would love to get my hands on this, please let me know!!!

4 Likes

You can still get Babylon Buster and Dreadneck on GLG.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info!! If anything I’ll probably end up trying one of those, thought I’d try my hand at looking for it first though, there’s a bunch of amazing Bodhi always floating around the OG sphere

2 Likes

No worries man.

1 Like

Was someone looking for El Wook?

10 Likes