Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

I have a full pack or mostly full pack of HSC Garlic Budder.

3 Likes

Permanent Marker- It has a unique smell to it almost has a sharpie/Neem Oil like scent…and taste nothing like it smells

Been saving this nug for Hawaii trip September 17th lol

15 Likes

I’ve got a fair amount of haze autos I’ve made. Lots of bigger autos with nice yields. Blueberry and z x blueberry are typical fathers. Haze usually dominates in hybrids, so thought I’d throw it out there.

I also made Sour D x SSH F3) x (Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry that has been very nice in testing with a lot of haze leaners and tough as hell plants. A male was just made king boy for my outdoor. Any are yours if you’ll grow them, or happy to trade :v:

13 Likes

That’s a cool cross, anything with WW gets my attention

Would love to grow some of your auto fems :slightly_smiling_face:
I have good Indian landraces I could send.
:v:

I’m also interested in your autos, I have some goodies to trade if you’re game.

Man i wish I had something left for trade! I love forum made crosses after the grow i have going right now of Critical Red Hourglass, that plant is a MONSTER.

A public service reminder, the rollers in the US are brutal, if you think your own padding works, might want to think again. Washers and pucks are a must these days unless you’ve developed and proven your own tried and true method

Some rare beans are lost forever, some made it, a lot got wet way sooner than intended hoping to salvage the ones that were only slightly cracked and still viable. Luckily I can just pop 100 beans and work out what you do with the plants, so… :crossed_fingers:

I might be willing to send cuts out if people are looking to reproduce. There are some I’ll have to keep in permacut status. It’ll be a minute before I can get to all of them, and some I won’t be able to get to and the longer I have them the more chances they won’t be reproduced. If you’re serious about any of these, let me know what you’re looking to do.

Grape Krush from two different sources (green path and ?)

Grapefruit x Blueberry (chimera)

Goji OG

Blueberry (green path)

Casper OG

All F2 iirc

All had to get wet and had the most cracked seeds. If I didn’t have 50+ teens and 10+ ssdd I wasn’t planning going I wouldn’t be worried. But… ugh. Not upset at the sender, mainly just bummed that some of them didn’t make it.

Anyway, just hoping to save some beans, do not take these rollers we have lightly! :v:

21 Likes

I would probably be up for that Goji OG when it’s ready, if you’re trying to spread that around. You looking to trade for these emergency unplanned grown cuts?

5 Likes

I’ll send you a dm

1 Like

Yeah, if I can veg them to the point of being ready for cuts and assuming I don’t do it myself. Don’t need anything in return other than maybe shipping covered. My focus will likely be on blueberry stuff…

3 Likes

@Gato @globalhead @Ace71975 send me a PM and let me know what you’d like to grow, fem, reg, auto, fast, photo, etc :v: I have a few I need to get out for testers next week and I’ll include you guys.

6 Likes

That sounds perfect @Acro, if the time comes I hope you’ll keep me in mind for the Goji OG :v:

4 Likes

I picked Goji OG for the eighth year anniversary, but somebody already claimed it before me. That is definitely one of Bodhis works that I have wanted to Run since I missed out on getting a pack when they were available.

8 Likes

His (Barefrog’s) Agent Orange x Cali-O is probably the best / closest you will find.

10 Likes

Is anybody on here holding Alaskan Thunderfuck or Northern Thunderfuck??

3 Likes

@Sodapop last time I seen that @sllimnave had some in the take some leave some thread. Maybe ask him :grin::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Has worked that and has some crazy awesome crosses with that in it. Maybe check out his thread and see what he has to offer because I picked some double thunder up and I’m pretty excited about it.

3 Likes

thnx for the tag brother @Mattman
the last post on my Hall thread has all current available
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/

6 Likes

It’s the least I could do for you being so good to all of us.

3 Likes