Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Im looking for Hawaiian Snow seeds. Have a lot to offer in trade.

1 Like

Can anyone help identify what I have here? I have never ben good at reading or understanding graffiti art. I can see Zen but thats it :sweat_smile:

Sounds interesting but cannot find anything about this cultivar.

1 Like

Possibly a play on the words “four season”?

To me it looks like a 4c - zen. I’ve never heard of that brand or breeder before so maybe something else. Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

NahHeTweakin LAKush cake bx1 X CDLC(Chem de la Chem) F2 is the strain acording to the back. I cant read the front either lol But the front LOOKS like it says 4c Zen, maybe the breeder name?

3 Likes

Thank you for the lead @Gato !! I’ll check with him and I’ll look what @johnnypotseed has too

2 Likes

Just finished the boo x ujs turned out great I crossed it with RSC Malawi gold a while back got a pile of beans to try out

Got a Boo s1 from him going outside right now, I hit a branch with RSC Malawi gold

The boo x ww is my favorite so far

19 Likes

Thanls for the help Growmie! :heart_hands:

2 Likes

Looks like the breeder is 4c_Zen genetics. I can only find one of their crosses on SeedFinder. I appreciate everyone chiming in on this!

2 Likes

They look great, your malawi Gold cross sounds like a winner.
Happy hunting.

3 Likes

Just a heads up orders through Mr. Potseed may be delayed due to health complications. Definitely check them out as they have crosses from another member who worked Snow High genetics.

10 out 10 would recommend grabbing at minimum of two! The two I grabbed were Rhino Mist and DBHP mix.

1 Like

ahhh, thanks a lot for saving my stupid ass🤣
didnt even know about it!!

2 Likes
  1. Black Lime Reserve/Long John Sails (x6) unknown
  2. Wedding Cake/Blue Hawaiian (x10) Calco Genetics
  3. Gorilla Grape/PROG/Phanthom Cookies/Deadhead OG (x7) unknown

If anyone interested on those seeds and want to trade, DM me pls!

6 Likes

I have several crosses I’ve made of Top Dawg’s haze work, if you’re interested. Mostly looking for specific landrace/heirloom sativas (e.g., Michoacan, Guadalajara, Sayulita, Nayarit, pre-70s Panama, Kauai Electric, etc.) and rare hazes in terms of trades.

4 Likes

I have a nicely rooted cut of Blockberry Breeder cut. Looking for CSI or interesting bodhi breeder packs. The cut will come with Mango Hashplant F2 OP and a cross of your choice.

29 Likes

Random request Anyone want to trade for an Avocado cutting ? (I’ll pay shipping)

4 Likes

@SubzeroIceKold try asking in General use Gardening thread, I’ve gotten fruit and veggie seeds/ fert from some nice folk in there. Maybe someone has a cut.

5 Likes

Thank you bro :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

I’ve had success germinating seeds from store bought avocados… Never took them all the way to fruit though.

5 Likes

Does anyone have any dry sts ingredients for s1ing.?

Just buy them anywhere. Amazon or eBay and get a scale

1 Like