Seed Vault Breakout v2

Day 50 of 11/13 under led and grown in living soil in a 1gal pot.

8 Likes

Eastern Manipur Burma x Kashmir Sunshine here at 45 days old (all under 11/13), after 2 weeks of flower in her new high heel red bottoms.

4 Likes

Seeds started up recently:

• BSHW x TK x Iraqi
  • Chem D x Chocolate Diesel
  • Sis Skunk x Kashmir Sunshine
  • Kashmir Sunshine f2s

Odd thing is of all the DLA5 x '79 Chirstmas Tree Bud plants started, none have any smells on the stem rub. None. Very weird considering the parents both had a lot of smell to them. Might have cancelled each other out. Will be interesting to see if any smells come out in flower.

7 Likes

Chem D x Chocolate Diesel in veg.

Eastern Manipur Burma x Kashmir Sunshine 11/13 from seed at about 30 days of flower now. 3’ tall!

5 Likes

Must…grow…black…plant…someday…

1 Like

Lol that one isn’t black, if that’s what you’re talking about. It’s just the greyscale filter bc it looked cool.

2 Likes

this-guys-a-great-big-phony

Damn. I have seen black plants though so they do exist!

3 Likes

Agreed. I seen it too. Check out Indian Landrace Exchange. Lot’s of pictures with no filter.

1 Like

Terrible picture, couldn’t get it focused right and ran out of patience. But here’s Stumble (Kashmir Azad x Too Buku) at 55 days of flower in a 1gal pot under led. She’s got a lot of color fade on the leaves with purple/yellow striping. Very oily resin glands from the Kashmir side. The leaves on the buds stick straight out which makes it harder to focus on. That’s a Kashmir trait that seems dominate, but should help with processing, as all the trim leaves are coated with trichomes. Bud smells dominated by the Azad here. Floral with some faint stink in there.

8 Likes

OG What (OG Jack x TK x Iraqi Ranya) seedling just showed female. About to xplant this one to flower out and then mom out the clone. Very fast veg growth on all these. Nice smells early on, like danky OG. Love the structure on these so far.

Seeds popping now:

• Temple of Apollo f2s
  • Love Triangle #24 x TK x Iraqi Ranya
  • Love Triangle #24 x BSHW

Next up:

• Apple Fritter BX (Tiki Madman)
  • Florida Wedding f2s
  • Sunshine Daydream f2s (Useful)
7 Likes

Kashmir Azad x Too Buku buds in a jar. Smoking on this now after on a couple days in curing in a jar. Earthy blueberry like smell and taste. Light smoke and easy going indica high. I would guess it has some cbd in it from the easy going tranquil like effects. Not a knock out or couch lock indica.

Next up:

• Monkey Balls f2 (green og pheno)
  • Fam 95 (Top Dawg)
  • Dread Bread x Kandahar Afghani
  • Appalachian Super Skunk (Bodhi)
5 Likes

On a tear right now, just started up a few more:

• Kasmir Azad f2s
  • Monkey Balls (purple) x Kashmir Azad
  • Chem 4 x Bag of Oranges
  • Kashmir Sunshine #7 x Chem 1 x SSDD
  • Nawa Ghazni Big Round
3 Likes

Aji Charapita pepper plant.

Fuck Shit (Oil Spill x Kashmir Sunshine) in veg. Hard to tell, but love the dark color on the leaves. Stinky even in veg.

Wacky Nut Job (Zamaldelica x '79 Christmas Tree Bud) clone looking thirsty. Polar opposite of parents, the Zam mom was huge and branchy. The CTB grows super squat, maybe one of the most squat plants I’ve ever grown. The offspring all grow super squat too. Top them and they grow like vines sideways. Wild looking plants all the way through flower.

3 Likes

Hand pressed hashish from Nikah grown outdoor 2021.

6 Likes

Check out this pollen chuck here looking nice in testing. This is Fuck Shit (Oil Spill x Kashmir Sunshine) at 6 weeks of flower in solo cup in the torture tent. But look at that frost stacking up. Looks like face off or snow cap pics.

4 Likes

Fuck Shit (Oil Spill x Kashmir Sunshine) in veg slappin me 5.

Next up:

• Oil & Gas (Oil Spill x Chem 1 x SSDD)
  • Too Buku f2s (100+ seeds to drop, selecting for an f3 run)
9 Likes

Going to slow down on the popping for awhile. Working on reversing 88g13hp female now, flower run, and selections.

Last few seeds to pop for now:

• Final Curtain (Monkey Balls #6 (dark purple pheno) x Kashmir Azad)
  • Maruf Kandahar Black f2s
4 Likes

Hope the 88G13hp works out. That seems it will stay #3 on the elusive list for some time. Hoping to locate and do a pres run tbh. Love your pics/info epic as always my friend

2 Likes

Thanks! I think you can email Hazeman and grab some. I got them off DC Seed Exchange but I’m pretty sure I’ve read somewhere that you can just email him directly.

1 Like

Hmmm I’m gonna have to try that. Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like