Seed Vault Breakout v2

I believe the email is hazemangenetics@gmail.com

2 Likes

Message sent…. You guys make this TOO EASY! much respect

1 Like

Hey @mantismedgrower how was the Florida wedding?

Had me thinking it was black as well.

1 Like

Truly no offense meant towards Hazeman, as I have enjoyed his work for quite some time and even used it in some of my own creations and I do not mean to discourage you at all in pursuing working with the '88 G-13/HP, but I do have to say that the '88 G-13/HP seeds that I grew from him 2-3 years ago were not very similar to the ones that brother @n8tiveguy gifted me ~12 years ago. They all were pretty lemony, compared to the burnt rubber that was predominantly present in the seeds from NDNGuy. Luckily, @Barefrog was kind enough to gift me some that I don’t think are as worked towards the lemon side of things as Hazeman’s line. I will say that the plants from Hazeman’s seeds had similar structures and flowers to the old line though. Whatever the case, I truly hope you find what you are searching for. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Florida Wedding is pretty awesome. Very strong with great terps. The double TK influence shows out.

2 Likes

Fuck Shit, OG What and Granny Skunk at day 2 of 11/13. Finally a hps run!

5 Likes

There’s times I miss those big bastards! And then there’s the other 99.8% of the time! Stoked to see that Granny Skunk and of course The FS

1 Like

niiiice find, impressive for sure

1 Like