Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

The link up there is to his direct site I think most of it is in stock I’m curious to know why some are listed as gamblers table are they untested or old stock

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Billy…I will be purchasing this strain in the near future.
It looks very tasty.

K.

2 Likes

Have never grown it but I understand GG4 has somewhat pronounced intersex tendencies.

6 Likes

I will find out shortly as I have some going now. Will let you now!

2 Likes

I have a cut I have been growing from my kid he got from cali

I have grown it for about three years and have never seen that

may just be lucky

all the best

Dequilo_

8 Likes

The original GG4 was clone only and would hermie if you even looked at it from the wrong angle. Various breeders have re created it using the same parent strains and stabilized it so it’s now available in seed form. Even though it’s not the original GG4 the final results are stupidly strong and likely close enough to the original (not personally had the pleasure of trying original GG4)

5 Likes

Not in my experience of 4 runs now, I received my cut from a gg.strains certified shop so I’m sure its the real deal.

5 Likes

I got some Panama red and gold.
I think I got them from exotic seeds

5 Likes

I have and I’m breeding with it aswell
I have no problem with hermie though

Btw the original seeds sold are S1’s so there will be a lot of variation and maybe even hermies in there

6 Likes

Welcome to OG!
PR is on my wish list as well. If you’re trading and @Papalag doesn’t gobble them all up, please add me to the queue.

3 Likes

Hey Buddy…How did this Critical Orange Punch turn out? Just wondering, because I am almost ready to purchase some beans of her…Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

K.

3 Likes

Just ordered 25 Afghani from JOTI. Excited for the Afghani, but pumped about the freebies!!
Would be impressive to see 50 day flower cycle.
https://jordanoftheislands.ca/product/marijuana-seeds-afgahni-strain/

8 Likes

The outdoor COP×UV was ironicly nabbed by the coppers. I still have some seeds. But I am working different lines right now. Iam going to pop some of my most recent bred seeds soon. The revegged bluerhino×kensGDP has this earthy sweet-hazelnut taste to it with a narcotic high not to mention has beautiful dark shades of purple and some neon purples colors and pale greens all at the same time. I bred her with a easy growing revegged skunk91 male from the @Craigson15 Seed Run. And I’ll be popping the Skunk91×C99, Skunk91×(brothers grimm)Cindyskunk…and Skunk91×@lefthandseeds Daku×Lowland Afgani, Skunk91× @lefthandseeds BlackDomina#2×Junglespice. Plus a few others.

10 Likes

What is like to get is some lucky dog seeds. He’s got 8 different chemdog hybrids he bX 3×.

5 Likes

Anything bog is on my list… ever since OG1 as a kid watching him post pics.

5 Likes

Anybody ever find anyone who carries joti in the states yet? Would like to try his afghani.

4 Likes

Just order from Canada. They know what they are doing.

-GH

11 Likes

I’ve been looking at these also

3 Likes

Can’t seem to find a single grow online with JOTI’s Afghani…barely any pictures.
I’ll probably be doing these straight into soil. Hating my dwc right now.

4 Likes

I’ve talked to him about them, the only thing he’s said is they’re stable, I’d imagine they’re an IbL.

I do everything in dirt.

5 Likes