Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

How were they ? Did you run those ? If memory serves me you said they were beat ?? If so I can ask Graham aka Bob Hemphill And he’ll probably give you a pack or too . Let me know …

Bobbos a flake I tried talking to him about them and he was out there.

I have a good rapport with him . I’ll be glad to reach out . I’m sure he’ll make it right .If you can pm me the issues you had , If not I get it . Sounds like he was having a bad day …

3 Likes

I am looking to eventually buy some Skunk #1 or Red Skunk now that cannabis is legal here in Canada.

3 Likes

I recommend Ak Baked beans for Skunk :skunk:

1 Like

I come from MA. A small little town and grew up in the in the town of Wales. I have seen my fair share of fun as my dad had grown for decades in the quabbin, home, and abroad (he was a logger) and always used the same guy for seeds. Now there use to be his guy, as the world knows it chem91. And at that faithful palladium show in worcester the begins were brought about. 11/03/91. As I know it these so called magic beans don’t even come close to the actual strain or anything I know about it. And many variants came about due to JR getting his hands on them trying to make it his own. Now some where out there there’s a legend sitting back laughing at us knowing they still have the golden key we don’t. I would purpose a meet up. I know the mass genetics guys, even a few from Boston. But never again since my dad passed have I been able to get those magic beans again. I got to meet you once in 2003. But would love to get together again. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

I just acquire Alaskan thunde3fuck from mister bee I cant wait to grow it later this year

7 Likes

Golden road from bodhi. But missed out on that one. Me and my friends would smoke pot of gold back in the day so I think it would be a cool blast from the past. Also some mobb boss and flo or anything that smells and taste like flo. Oh and blue power.

2 Likes

I’m excited about this one!!!

Blessings

13 Likes

I saw that drop recently. Looks like a good one!

2 Likes

please and thank you

1. Anyone heard of a guy who goes by the name: Brother Mendel Pheno Selections
    And if so whats your opinion on him?
  2. In 79 they were selling seeds in high times correct or incorrect.
    And if correct what we’re they selling at that time.
5 Likes

There’s someone called Brother Mendel’s Selections on Strainly, but their profile doesn’t really have any background info on it. They have 11 strains listed, including some CBD strains.

Good luck, hope this helps. :vulcan:

3 Likes

Thanks bro for the heads up. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

I’ve purchased some from him. Transaction was perfectly fine. Haven’t grown anything out at this point.

4 Likes

Good to know @Northern_Loki. Thanks for the info. I was talking to him 3 months ago trying to get seeds and he went cold and never messaged me back. I wasnt asking for what he was advertising and he knew that when he started the convo. Why he went cold i have no idea.

3 Likes

What did you end up getting from him?

2 Likes

7 Likes

I wanted the damn bubba kush. Nice selection.

5 Likes

I didn’t realize that Bubba was an IBL! Is there an easy way to find a list of well known IBLs?

Do you guys got a link for this guy I would be interested in seeing if he has more of the Romulan

1 Like