Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

I don’t have a lot of those but could probably share a small quantity. What we really should do is a seed increase on things like these… Assuming they are what they are.

I don’t know. We should have a thread on that. But, we’ll probably get into an argument of what IBL means :slight_smile:

Go over to strainly and do a search for mendel. You should see his listings. The romulan might not be listed, it’s kinda hit or miss if he’ll offer them on an order. At least that what he did when I ordered. Have seen similar comments elsewhere…

6 Likes

I got alot on my plate at the moment but obliviously I would take you up on the offer to see what they really are and to make more at some point.

Hes Missouri born as well homie. And hes now licenced in our lovely state we should see more from him soon I would think anyways…

2 Likes

I would really like to start a Missouri thread hopefully with the new medical program more would be willing to come out the wood work I’ve now talked to atleast 10 Missouri residents on here we should have a BBQ lol

4 Likes

Missouri trading post would be a good start. Clones would be cool too.

2 Likes

https://www.strainly.io/en/cbdhobby :vulcan:

2 Likes

Here’s some stuff I’m after

• [ ] Big sour holly weed
  • [ ] Road kill skunk
  • [ ] Black lime reserve
  • [ ] Blue tara
  • [ ] Mothers milk
  • [ ] Nevilles haze
  • [ ] Cluster funk
  • [ ] Block head / block head BX
  • [ ] Ancient OG
  • [ ] Cherry Wine
  • [ ] Pink champagne bx
  • [ ] Tropicana cookies
  • [ ] Triangle kush bx
  • [ ] Black rose
  • [ ] The cube/startfigther
  • [ ] Purple urkle
  • [ ] Petroliaheadstash
  • [ ] Larry OG
  • [ ] Deep line Alchemy
  • [ ] Williams Wonder
  • [ ] Cherry bomb
  • [ ] Alien rock candy
  • [ ] I95
  • [ ] Blissful wizard
  • [ ] Doug’s varin
  • [ ] Salmon River OG
  • [ ] Koffee
  • [ ] Northern Lights #5 Haze
  • [ ] Punto Rojo
  • [ ] Swazi Gold
  • [ ] Erdpurt
  • [ ] Sheelavati
  • [ ] Idduki gold/blue
  • [ ] Orissa
  • [ ] 72 Columbian Gold
  • [ ] Red congolese
  • [ ] Zamal and Reunion
  • [ ] ABC
  • [ ] Uzbekistan
  • [ ] Yeti OG
  • [ ] Manga Rosa
1 Like

Have Salmon River OG…in original pack(but not full pack)
What would you offer in trade for them ?

I’ve purchased from him the past 2 years. Straight up guy, unique breeding, in fact. I HIGHLY vouch for him, especially his High CBD Strains.

5 Likes

Strainly.io Type in Brother Mendel’s Selections He has 11 listings, but if you message him, he MIGHT have others. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

I’m growing 2 and a half of these lol

Lets see, alphabetically…
AKBB: Vintage Blueberry, and a few of his open skunk crosses.
Bodhi: Granola Funk, Sky Lotus, Sun Ra, and Hashplant D
B.O.G.: Blue Moon Rocks (I heard he has some blueberry terps in there and I wanna see if I find find a killer blueberry, just dont have the money)
CSI: TK S1 (but 200$ for 7 beans, fuck!) and Bubblegum x Skittlez
Strayfox: Moon Cycles, Strawberry Honey, and his Williams Wonder bx (the WW bx is one I am most interested in and need to hop on it before its sold out and im left kicking myself in the nuts).
Useful: Chocolate D F4
I wanted to look into some of MMS but id rather spend that type of money on CSI than his gear. Plus I think he dabbles more in the sativa and Sativa dominant Hybrid realm whereas I prefer the heavy indicas. Supposedly though his Salmon River OG is stoney baloney, and i have a pack of that I have yet to pop, so who knows.

7 Likes

I might can help you on the open skunk…f2s. Check your pm

3 Likes

I have some CSI gear I might consider trading.

2 Likes

Just pulled trigger on 10 pack of Mandarin cookies. The citraglue and crescendo crosses sounded interesting too.
Would run bodhi’s gear to try the kooolaid.
Other than that always wanted to run black domina

5 Likes

I just saw this on Strainly. Rajasthani Sikar X Kashmir Azad. I can’t afford them, but someone else maybe able to pick them up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Already bought a pack! ;):v:

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1: Excellent score man. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

What were ya looking to part with and what were ya looking for? Unfortunately, my stock is limited to BadDawg Freebies from GLG as the rest I am planning on working into breeding projects or wanting to F2.

3 Likes

A favorite of mine. I highly recommend it.

6 Likes