Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

Knew a guy with a fire cut back 15 years or so. He’d sell me clones of big bud and blueberry but wouldn’t part with black D. He’d trade and sell the flower.which was sooo loud even double bagging had no effect. Wasn’t as strong as some newer strains but my god the terps were fine…hashy spicy goodness.

7 Likes

That’s the pheno I love most. The spicy one that smells like pepper. Must be high in beta-carophyllene or something.

10 Likes

I picked up a breeders pack of Black Dom from AKBB. Super excited to pop those guy and I want to F2 to preserve the genetics then cross it with his TKNL5Haze

9 Likes

What is Strainly? That Rajasthani can take 140 ( edit… 120 degrees)degree temps! ( indian landrace exchange description) With little water! Its got wierd groups of leaves. Really interesting. No buds from what I read. Loose calyxes. Probably little used genetics. I like yr taste😎 Guitarzan!

4 Likes

Strainly, https://www.strainly.io/, is a clearing house of sorts for breeders, and sellers. You have to have an account but it doesn’t cost anything, unless you want to sell anything, then you pay for the listing. You can list any seeds or clones you have to sell, and you can also buy from other sellers.
There’s a feedback system, and Strainly will get involved if there’s a problem, but all they can do is suspend the account of the offender. I really like Strainly, I’ve met some really cool peeps there. I spent most of my time online there until I discovered OG. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looking for an old Michigan strain called Monkey Paw. Have come across a red monkey paw at the dispensary, but it was nothing like or close to the 70-80’s strain that was going around. Have found info that it was a sativa heavy hybrid of Columbia gold+aculpolco gold and afghan kush

2 Likes

Seems that Snowhigh had a monkey paw and I think hazeman

1 Like

I had it and traded it off down the road.

I smoked some monkey paw at a hookahville a few years back. Just so happens the fellow that had it was from michigan. Great smoke from what little bit i remember from that fest.

1 Like

Ed rosenthal even had a look at these girls in person and confirmed (with amazement)…

Sugar Plum
" With a tropical and earthy flavor, Sugar Plum produces hard-hitting and long-lasting cerebral effects. This strain is a good beginner grow, with a recommended flowering period of 35 days for indoor gardens. "
(90% sativa)

6 Likes

Some landrace genetics would be nice especially sativa doms

35 days wow, “Shit” from Mr. Nice is what 45
Short running Satty I might have to find some of these myself

7 Likes

Yep…45-55 days…35 is stupindus

3 Likes

Holy Shit lol! Anyone know if Shit cues early outdoors as well?

1 Like

Shit is also out of Neville’s genetics

4 Likes

my next purchase is going to be blue rhino from positronics … also want black domina and godbud

wtf a 5 week 90% sativa??? i can’t imagine it yields very well anyways :confused:

5 Likes

Well there’s been lots of things I cant imgaine that have actually happened. Cough cough… I still have the blue rhino growing my dad really likes it. So its in his garden.

12 Likes

@lefthandseeds has Black Domina × (88g13HP×Congo pine) I highly recommend it.

8 Likes

do you know the breeder of it? i just remember smoking something called blue rhino almost 20 years ago from an old timer who grew so it could have been a homemade cross, just the seedfinder entry on positronics sounded the most promising so i was going to begin my search there … that and kahuna berry, the 2 best smokes i ever had as a teenager

2 Likes

No. I don’t. Have a good day.

3 Likes