Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

Counting the days until Chunkys Bagseed drops some more gear at GLG. Supposed to happen in April. Hope so!!!

4 Likes

Wondering if anyone would want to pitch in on a pack of these freakshow seeds? We can split them or I can do a seed run and send the offspring along with femmed pollen. I just cant justify $200usd for a pack of seeds.
https://platinumseedbank.com/product/humboldt-seed-co-freakshow-fem/

images (1)
images (2)

8 Likes

That is definitely different. Have you seen any grow diaries/logs on these?

1 Like

@MBVapester Iā€™ve only seen a few videos, but apparently these were just released to the public about 2 months ago during the emerald cup in Cali.

4 Likes

Check out Strayfox Williams wonder bx, thereā€™s still some avail

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to be doing a seed run with DLA11 (Pakistani x g13ā€™88ā€™hp)

7 Likes

Iā€™ve seen the seeds they are sellingā€¦ absolutely garbage, not well formed, completely white, that is why there are 20 in a pack

3 Likes

Awesome all the luck with them, Iā€™ll be very happy to trade some once you done it

3 Likes

Man, it says ā€˜award winning geneticsā€™ right on the pack. Why would a seed company lie to us? Lolā€¦jkā€¦good to hear from someone whose actually seen the beans. $200usd is too rich for my bloodā€¦was hoping someone would pitch in for some, but I just wanted a few for novelty.

Yeah manā€¦Iā€™ll do a dedicated journal when the time comes.

2 Likes

Not personally but just check the official IG of humbolt seed companyā€¦

What a shame I would definitely never pay 200 for that,

3 Likes

And donā€™t take me wrong Iā€™ve had plenty seeds that look exactly the same been matured mor than 7 weeks in a plant , but 200USD is a joke no matter how rare the plants are

4 Likes

Yeah, that would be +$250cad with shipping. Tax refund coming thoughā€¦lolā€¦weā€™ll see.

Would definitely do a seed run with themā€¦lol

2 Likes

:joy: youā€™re crazy,
I always had this stupid idea of share the price of expensive seeds between 4 or 5 people in return of some seeds after the preservation is done,
Using this as example 250 between 25 of us is just 10 CAD each of us for 10/20 seeds in return afterā€¦

What do you think? Iā€™m definitely willing to help

@LemonadeJoe do you think that can be suitable to do here?

3 Likes

@Pakore Thatā€™s what I was hoping for but didnt want to start a new threadā€¦think we could get enough people into it? Iā€™m in on the Soma Lavender runā€¦if we could do the same kinda thing with these, thatā€™d be dope.

Edit: Well, to start I guess Iā€™ll start a thread and see if there is any interest.

Mate, if we get at least another 3 people willing to donate 50 CAD and you are committed to do the running, Iā€™m definitely in

2 Likes

It has begun!!!

7 Likes

Iā€™ll kick in 25 bucks if there are 10 others and a grower. Really interesting. Reminds me of a Japanese maple.

3 Likes

as it is a freaky plant those white beanz might be normal

but the question is is that good herb ???

if you want weird leaves buy a f e r n and itā€™ll cost you much less

13 Likes

Is this a landrace or mutation i wonder what this smokes like?

2 Likes

Making the list:

3 Likes