Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

go with medicine man by mr nice… it’s white rhino renamed and shantibaba of mr nice created white rhino in 1995… here’s a quote

A lot of stories exist about the Widow family and a lot of people had access to some of the female versions I left in Holland and soon began claiming to be the creature etc….but the original seed versions that won the first cup in 1995 came from my plants not anyone else’s. Till today we have all the plants in original form. Franco, the Italian working for Arjan now does not even know the original plants as he did not come on the scene till after I left. I have nothing against him at all but he is paid by Arjan andis part of that show so believes what ever is feed to him. The GHSco tried to get things going by buying some seed Nev and I had for sale from a guy in Holland during this time. The guy called me up and told me Arjan bought a few thousand euros of this seed and a year later came out with seed under the well known names he had used previously. The growers could not know this until they grew it out and considering a lot of people never grew it before they did not even know what they were looking at and still do not. So many seed companies use the names like White widow but the genetics are all different. I wrote out the true origins of the plant and everyone copied that so it looks like everyone is selling the same genetics but it is they are all selling a name that sells…nothing more. Ask Franco to show you a photo of the original parents that make the widow…he cannot as he has never seen them.The Ghsco linked up with others like Ingemar who claims to be the widow breeder but he is only a grower and he never came out with a seed version until after I made it in 1995. But all the facts have become mixed and people try to confuse the grower by claiming things that no one else can prove to be correct or wrong…as there are no rules in the seed game since all cannabis is actually not recognized in the official plant world as sub species due to it being drug related. So in actual fact no one owns nothing…even all the trademarked R after the names you see from various seed companies are all bullshit as they are not really able to protect any names as the plants do not officially exist…but that is another story.
-Shantibaba

5 Likes

Reserva privada Strawberry Banana :heart_eyes:

https://dnagenetics.com/seeds/seed-brands/reserva-privada/strawberry-banana.html for anyone who hasn’t seen them, heard amazing things

2 Likes

Farmhouse genetics- red eye gorilla: gg#4 x (ghost og x tahoe)

2 Likes

One strain I love and wish I had beans of is Alien Rock Candy by Alien genetics. They grow a cut of it at the grow facility close to me in Illinois. It’s such a sweet and candy like smoke. Sadly the only place that has beans is a shady looking dutchseed site.

4 Likes

My #1 will always be Zkittlez. I’ve never had a strain taste like straight candy before. It even nailed the Skittles flavor perfectly to a scary degree.

The effects were amazing! I had a nice Stony couchlock with a sativa buzz mixed in. The best strain for me medically so far and it didn’t compromise on the recreational side at all.

One day I’ll be able to grow a field of them. I’ll find the perfect version one day

5 Likes

Sounds yummy lucky you to have grown it will be putting it on my list

1 Like

I never grew it myself. I got it from a lab tested source and it was the absolute best I’ve ever had and I’ve never found something like it since. Nothing ever tasted like it. The temp of the dab changed the Skittles flavor too. I got a range from grape to lime

2 Likes

Damn sounds amazing now sense getting hooked up from different peeps I’ve met I’m now able to just look for stuff I want now so keeping an eye out for the different stuff people are talking about that are along my likings

4 Likes

There’s so many choose from,i would like the dankest !!!greasiest!!! Purplest!!!
As well as would love it to be a super feel-good ,social , creative,soulful, anxiety melting,mind expanding,lovemakingly potent please any suggestions!

1 Like

true land race afghan. all land race indica. that what i started out smoking it was like i was not in school for half the day.

4 Likes

I seen Zkittlez for sale at Strainly

Bare

6 Likes

I saw it too! @OniTenshu

3 Likes

Oh and I’d love to find some ReCon by DNA genetics!

4 Likes

I would love to find Romulan from Federation again and Garlic Bud from sensi would have been nice, wish they sent it

4 Likes

all true landrace indica worked very little i want tochoose what i think is best genetics diversity

3 Likes

For me my short list would have to include god bud or a cross of it, their is so many to choose from!!any idea of what is the most potent and yet able to melt anxiety and depression?

4 Likes

if anybody gets any of this let me know, you owe me a seed for the tip haha :wink:

5 Likes

Durban pencils, Congo, ganja

3 Likes

Is Durban Pencils a strain?

6 Likes

Thanks for correction…pencils is reference to size and shape of buds smoked 35 years ago. It was distinct phenotype of Durban weed.

4 Likes