Seedbanks that carry UGORG genetics?

Just pulled the trigger and got the last pack of ugorg#1. I can hardly contain my excitement to get these beans.

5 Likes

Great score! Good job :clap:

1 Like

oh oh oh im so excited for ya i think a little bit of wee came out :astonished:

are ya gonna pop em asap??
do a diary with lots a pics :upside_down_face:

~lime~

2 Likes

I’m just getting my garden set back up. I’ve got those delicious candy beans and some hazeman cheese bx1 I’m gonna toy around with first , but will definitely keep posted when they do get popped.

Dang it now you guys got me interested where’s a good site to pick some up?

@douggyfresh420 let me go half on that pack with you or at least let me trade you something for some? I got a bunch of stuff!!!

Or if any one has some ugorg seeds to spare 'em me we can trade or do something! Lmk

No seedbanks. I would try uk420.
There are some real nice repros.

Got mine Disco Biscuit F2s for subscribing there.

Check my mate Neza maybe he can help.

Best wishes

Bud

2 Likes

I ordered some ugorg directly from him. Held up in Chi town right now.

1 Like

I gotta say ugorg has is seeming like they have no customer assurance. Bought a pack of the ugorg bx1, paid 150$ and it was marked with green tape and came with a letter instead of seeds. Emailed them about receiving nothing but stickers in my mail because of customs. And they still have not responded. I will let you guys know if they respond back or not but it’s been 5 days no with nothing. Gotta say no customer guarantee at all. I’m from the US and they said they deliver here. But buy at your own risk it seems like.

1 Like

Ugorg#1’s at 1 month veg. I’ll tell ya what, at first I wasn’t too impressed with the way these things were taking off, but once stripped them down, topped them and transplanted to bigger pots, they’ve completly blown up and look incredible. I’m gonna pop the rest of the ugorgs I got. I cannot wait to get these in the flower tent.

5 Likes

Glad to see you got them beans, Ugorg stuff is pretty rare. Good luck, they look great!:+1:

2 Likes

Did you ever get that straightened out dude? I hope so… that sucks :frowning:

1 Like

Yup they ended up sending another pack and if this one doesnt make it then there is nothing else they can do!!! I ended up sending to a buddy in Spain and he sent it to me from Spain. It landed with my hood a 2 freebies. I would recommend them to others! They did lag on the second shipment but seeds did come.

1 Like

Now if I can just remember where I put them? FML smoking, and old age does that to you. Lol

2 Likes