Seedheaven - if you ordered recently

@blkmetal

Thank you!!! :smiley: Really looking forward to these! They look good too brother (the seeds and the pics of the plants) Nice work :ok_hand:

8 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Thanks!! You’re welcome brother…Glad they made it to you! :smiley: Hope you have good luck with them!

4 Likes

Just curious, but what’s in the Chocohead? I haven’t heard of it. peace

…Okay, i went back and remember now. Very cool. Hope they crack for you at OTUG. They should.

Did you get chocolate or raspberry from any of them @blkmetal? later

2 Likes

@GMan Hey! so the main flavors I get from it are rich chocolate and sour kush with a hint of berry. It makes great concentrates. :wink: :v:

2 Likes

Nice, thx. I have some Choco Rain f2s coming, finally!! yay! I’ve wanted it for a long time. I have some Chocolate Rain x Amnesia coming, too. I never smoked either but have heard enough about them. I can’t wait. peace

3 Likes

Oh cool! Sounds great! I’m sure you’ll like them. :wink:

1 Like

Baglung Nepali and Negro Modelo (Black Domina x Oaxacan IBL) incoming!

I had to have the Negra Modelo… my favorite mexican beer by far… plus I have a thing for Mexican genetics. Cant go wrong.

9 Likes

Does anyone know anything about the Oaxacan IBL from Eskobar?

3 Likes

Those sound epic!! Can’t believe I didn’t see those ones on seedheaven before, it’s a hidden gem for sure.

Yeah, I snagged the last pack of the Negra Modelo… :no_mouth:

1 Like

:thinking: Is there a way to get in touch with noble genetics? Only other person I can think of that would know is Santero. He knew esko and released a ton of tribute strains.

3 Likes

:joy: I seen that. Good shit!!

1 Like

Nice gonna bookmark that for later!

1 Like

noblegenetics1@gmail.com

The NM is a newer strain from noble genetics so wouldn’t be surprised if it was restocked later.

@TopicalWave There’s a bit of info/ pics in this thread. Oaxacan IBL - Page 3 - Eskobar Seeds - OpenGrow

It was sold on Sannie’s like 5+ years ago but most of eskos shit is long sold out and he’s back underground now.

8 Likes

Thank you @neogitus, your expertise is highly valued and appreciated :pray:

3 Likes

Yeah, maybe @santero will pop in to help you out. I used to be on OpenGrow but I missed most of Eskobar’s seeds. San has all of Esko’s mothers so maybe he’ll reproduce this one as well. I hope so!

I have one of San’s “Tribute” strains coming soon. It’s the Chocolate Rain x Amnesia. I just recently came across some Chocolate Rain f? that I finally was able to acquire. I never had it.

5 Likes

Are you willing to part with any of those seeds?

1 Like

I actually sent the lot to another member here for preservation. Keep an eye out. Hopefully in a few months they will be plenty to share.

3 Likes

Sure, no worries, have never tried a chocolate strain was interested

3 Likes

Much appreciated @neogitus ! :pray:

2 Likes