Seedheaven - if you ordered recently

I don’t use the tracking anymore it doesn’t even work when it gets to my country anyways (Canada) I have been sending cash for years and have had no issues so far with regular shipping both ways. What are ya getting? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

hello I live in the EU I often order from seedheaven I never use the tracking option. seeds have always arrived. best wishes

5 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground @neogitus and @Groenevingers thank you all so much for the quick replies. They’re helpful and encouraging to hear.

I’m most interested in the Viking IBL. Do you think it’s something worth adding to a collection? Also interested in the Lemon Thai.

If there’s anything any of you recommend to check out, please by all means I’m all ears. I’m a blueberry lover so I’m also looking at the cross with Cocoa Kush and LA Confidential. Much love

5 Likes

I’d go with any Esko repro you can get! More specific, the Amnesia x Chocolate Rain F2 just got restocked :slight_smile: I’ve got a cut of a super tasty Candyberry and I bet that LA Confidential cross is another winner as well. Same seedmaker. I grew one of his freebees and it blew my mind.

Big fan of SAN and I really like Bald Monkey’s seeds. Ran a happy amnesia and that’s another good one to remember. Other breeders worked with his Aunt of Farouk and the Iraqi Pilgrim too.

But you can just blindly pull the trigger on any of those and I bet there’s always somethin good popping up. Me personally, just-gotta-try-em-all.

8 Likes

i have never been disappointed with taste and also with germination… germination is always great. I think I have about 15 strains from seedheaven, not to mention the freebies. see what appeals to you and take a guess or ask around here on the forum. There is always someone who can give you more information. lots of growing pleasure

5 Likes

Yes, I grew some last year. Great stuff. I crossed a nice male with some Black Lebanon BX, Sinai, and sent pollen to @CornbreadJunior he hit it to a Zomia Squirrel Tail. I also have a cross Viking x Leb27 from @Stinky that I’m looking forward to growing. :thinking: I wonder when they will bring Leb27 back…

I have some flowering in my grow log right now, awesome plants.

Yes really great germ rates, and nice freebies too for sure.

6 Likes

I wasn’t too impressed by the Viking IBL. I used to grow Viking in The Netherlands in the early nineties. It was a clone only outdoor variety which was very good. The Viking IBL is a purple reproduction from that era in seed form. But the original Viking wasn’t purple. I grew an outdoor purple Viking/Skunk clone only variety which was just called
‘purple’ in that era too. That’s what the Viking IBL tries to reproduce I think.

I grew it outdoor in 2021. It was ripe half way october. Had a little blue berry smell to it. Nothing special in my opinion. I made a few crosses with it. With leb27, hashplant1, the Ox and a seed increase I think. If you’re interested I can send you some.

5 Likes

@Stinky I can’t remember if I asked you before, you ever grow Royal Dane? I have a pack I’ve been wanting to sprout.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions! I saw mention of the Iraqi Pilgrim, actually heard mention of it on one of the Potcast’s with the breeders from White Buffalo collective, and I was kind of bummed when I noticed it was out of stock. Iraqi genetics are definitely something I’d love to add to the collection. The Aunt of Farouk looks like something worthwhile to add to the collection as well. Your review is reassuring and from what it seems I’ve been missing out having not ordered from them already. I’m stoked on all of the heirloom types and hope the Nepali Baglung comes back soon too. That’s the variety that led me to Seed Heaven in the first place.

@Groenevingers thanks for elaborating. Love me some good freebies. It sounds like a chill shop and their pricing structure seems pretty fair. Hope you’re having a nice day.

@Oldtimerunderground and @Stinky thank you both for taking the time and sharing your experience with the line. I was reading up a little on Icmag where I could find information available and saw some people remarking that it’s exceptional and strong cannabis, while others mentioned it not really living up to expectations. At the price, and considering my affinity for gambling, I’m going to roll the dice on them but probably just one pack instead of two as originally planned. Much love

5 Likes

No I haven’t grown them. I did grow monk, Guerilla gold, leb27 hashplant and wild. There are really nice pheno’s to be found. Indoors they suck but outdoor you can get giant plants getting ripe as early as aug/sept. Semi-auto traits good for northern latitudes. Some of them were too racy, anxiety inducing for me. Really trippy psychedelic too.

5 Likes

only bank transfer now but shipping ( untracked) was fast.
purchased some Mighty Mite and got some Khalifa genetics afghan as freebie

1 Like

8 Likes

Btw.
Website changed from .net to .org

3 Likes

I’ve had an account there for years. Now I can not log in, nor does the pop up box, work properly.
Oh well, it was a fun run with them. I hope they do well. Got some crazy cool things over the years, very decent priced beans.

2 Likes

Website changed from .net to .org :wink:

3 Likes

I tried both, org gets me in.
My password, does not, nor does the send to get another one box, it just loops , and goes no where.
No biggie to me, I’ve ordered many times from them, and there are so many (seed sellers) now so much closer to me anyway.
I loved their offerings, but I just am not jumping through hoops to go there anymore.
All the best to them!!
webe

1 Like

I wouldt miss them out for the world.
Theres small private breeders there offering some really dank and rare genetics you cant find anywhere else, and especially at those prices

4 Likes

Hey everybody!

In the next few weeks, ill be offering some new gear’s!

Keep an eye open. :wink::rotating_light::raised_hands:

7 Likes

@misterD Are you going to refresh any of your sold out stock? Can you give a preview of what you’re working on? We appreciate all that you do and can’t wait to see what you release on seedheaven next brother!

4 Likes

Well I just ordered last week…I presume you are Mr D’s farmhouse?

They should really add a breeder page or something with forum/social media links. I think I looked up a few and couldn’t find much. I bought Santero and some west-eu as he seems quite reputable on icmag and also because it’s diesel.

5 Likes