Seedjunky Vs Cookies.. the lawsuit šŸ˜†

Heā€™s definitely a piece of work and i wouldnt give him a dollar but Iā€™m all about people S1ing these dumb breeders gear that they try to sell for ridiculous prices, greedy breeders have no place touching this plant. I hope they really are Permanent Marker S1s.

3 Likes

Two of the shittiest people in the business are fightingšŸæ

6 Likes

Hope they somehow both lose :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Pheniotypes!

5 Likes

I agree in substance but not in form. Itā€™s pointless to self these lines for the long term: if not just to please those just happy to ā€œhave itā€ in their list. Which, in a way, participate to the initial problematic for me ^^

A double-fem anyway is not a S1 of the original cut. Itā€™s initially a bad marketing from copycat to cheat buyers.

2 Likes

Funny I got an open pollination of pancakes from Rhizo Rich cuz he felt that exact way about Pancakes!!

3 Likes

Berner, seedjunky, this lawsuit, copycat, are just the most trashy symptoms of something that is going on since a while and is accelerating with the liberalization (call that legalisation if you will). Pick a clone or a seed pack, pour pollen, rebrand with a funky name (yeah I know) and make your money. Isnā€™t that the ā€œbreedingā€ game? Hell no. Meanwhile, what about the genepool? Luckily thereā€™s passionate people like here who care.

12 Likes

game was always about who sold the most bud for the highest price. was never about purity tests or anything like that. do you guys remember the mom days? that was the purest form of the weed game: where the forums met the streets. there was no question who was elite and who wasnt back then, because there was no post-legalization delusion that this is about anything more than getting the most you can for your product at market.

1 Like