Seedjunky Vs Cookies.. the lawsuit 😆

I was in the same scene as these 2 clowns. Hell I was even a vendor to cookies back when, and moved a good bit of lower grade product thru em. They never bought the good stuff, even back then lol

Berner and JBeezy were the quintessential old school weed hustlers that rely on hype. Becuase god knows they both have only dogshit strains and rockwool grown boof. I came in as a youngster, and actually learned from good growers. At cups Id sell outta lbs in an hour, and these clowns would take most of their lbs home lol. I remember one show I was laughing at Bern while walkin by tryin to show these ugly ass terpless packs and he just gave me the stink eye. But he knew.
What the world is seeing are massive investors jumpin all over these clowns that havent done the real work, but wanna be weed famous bro. It’s a perfect circle jerk of idiots. But gotta say pretty fun to watch. I was amazed when Bodhi got caught up in it. But i honestly don’t expect too many public figures to be too smart. The biggest and most intelligent hustlers in the game are dudes youll never even hear of.

15 Likes

Schadenfreude intensifies.

16 Likes

And you know what, they’re both right!

4 Likes

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetence.

4 Likes

He started out working at Wendy’s you mean!

1 Like

So the scammer is being sued by scammers who are mad about be scammed by a known scammer in a business full of scammers?

13 Likes

It’s as clear as mud, but it covers the ground. Fucking people.

1 Like

Sounds a lot like EVE Online now that you mention it :thinking:

2 Likes

Same with everything that runs the world. The people we see are just there to point the finger on. That goes for the real ‘big names’ too

As soon as big money gets involved you see the best of all the players

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/K5tVbVu9Mkg. shits about to get lit up in here

5 Likes

Who likes rock hard nugs anyway that taste like they got loaded with C.E.S. Sugaree :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting::rofl: yuck!

Man who wrote that letter, the guy from ‘Better call Saul’?

5 Likes

Your right there, big investors. Im sure burner is working with a massive corporation (although he keeps liking to make out he hasnt sold out) who is on a path of dominating the cannabis industry. actually they probably already do. I notice how burner works very nicley with certain brands and people, brands and people working on a international level in different countries and has been for ages as they are all working for the same people. If only seedjunky knew they were doing a deal with the devil but I dont think he is very clever. Runtz complained the exact same thing happened to them and many others and seed junky seen this. Most likely why he has took the social media route to try to get back in some way. He has probably found out through the lawyers what their dealing with realy an knows he cant touch them and all those huge companies and massive money band so instead has been advised to try a private person direction of taking berner himself personally to court. Crazy. The bringing it on social media is desperation.

4 Likes

8 Likes

F*ck cookies!!

2 Likes

who calls there kid Gilbert and gets away with it is what I want to know!!:upside_down_face:
this cat getting found out quicker than covid.
door closed.

2 Likes

“Bring it back to the community” and spending money with copycat don’t mesh well.

5 Likes

Hate to break it to you but they’re most likely not Permanent Marker S1’s. We’re actually all pretty sure Hugh_Glass, that ripped off a couple hundred overgrow members here and Tony Green specifically for 3000+ beans just a year or two ago, IS CopyCat. Good chance he took those GG4 beans and renamed em to whatever S1’s were popular at the time and that’s what people bought. You really think he has time and space to S1 all those things? The man that is allegedly, essentially, ripping off every major breeders work under the guise of getting them out there to the masses for cheaper? He wouldn’t be underhanded, right?

13 Likes

And he certainly wouldnt be so brazen as to STILL be floating around here waiting for yet another opportunity would he?!

I personally think he was Eagles too.

That guy plays the long con.

I’d never willingly give him a dollar.

8 Likes

theres a few accounts around still that make me suspicious as im sure others also get spidey senses going on a few of them too.

3 Likes