Seeds From Friends

Same Captain Jacks, but I just sprayed too much and they were small plants. I should’ve never sprayed them to begin with but I was on the tail end of a battle with thrips

4 Likes

Those look wonderful and they look extra sturdy. I was hoping the DLA would help the Goji’s lanky structure. Is this the case?

5 Likes

Oh hell yes! Super strong/sturdy, LST she was like “screw your puny wires “ and would pull them out by the next day, 3 times this happened and I gave up haha, let her do her own thing after that. I had a Sunset Sherb x Kush Mints #11 in there with it and they grew so similar it’s funny, even the colours, the fact they JUST WONT FADE. Etc. it’s weird, but the smell on your creation is some unique dank, gets me excited every time I smell her. And the buds are a density you don’t often see, but had zero rot issues. As I said I really think I’m gonna love this and plan on exploring it further and seeing what else it has to offer! Very nicely done :raised_hands:t2:

7 Likes

Looking good brother! I have been toying with the idea of calling my (Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch hybrid Garmr and my Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) hybrid Hel. We shall see. Thank you again for giving my work a spot in your garden!

I hope all is well with you and the family, especially Jackson. Positive vibes…

I truly appreciate your confidence and enthusiasm. We can definitely hope. I have a nice population of the Garmr in veg, as well as Hel. Time will tell. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

15 Likes

Just realized you were IllEagle (absolutely love the wordplay) now It all makes sense. I’ve seen a bunch of your work elsewhere, both of those sound great tbh, Keep up the great work! You have a thread here? @Vagabond_Windy i second @stanknugzz77 sentiments about the fam and the little bundle of joy brother.

5 Likes

I am the illest haha. I am happy that I landed on that name as well. It is more than just catchy wordplay. Everything that I do is Ill Eagle.

I am just doing what I love and stoked when anyone else is interested in my work or runs it and loves it as well.

I have a couple. Hopefully @Vagabond_Windy doesn’t mind me linking them here:

Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

Dude… What the fuck? You have threads here and you didn’t tag me or make me aware of their presence at all? Haha.

Following now, looking forward to reading through them.

After me and my girl get back from lunch haha.

7 Likes

@stanknugzz77 gracias my friend. Subbed up for sure.

2 Likes

My apologies. I am absolutely horrible at shit like that. I rarely have any time to hit up any threads besides my own, so I would kind of feel like an asshole tagging people and being like, “come check out my thread, even though I haven’t ever had enough free time to hit your thread up” haha. I literally just don’t have enough time for the interwebs haha. I am trying to do better about “marketing”, but I fucking hate that shit and I hate doing it. I feel like my work is nice enough to speak for itself, but if everyone just puts my work in their seed collection, who the fuck will ever know haha.

I appreciate you brother! I look forward to you following along! Positive vibes…

Thank you so much again for your interest and support! It really means a lot. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

11 Likes

Day 31 F
Forbidden Fruit

Rudeboi OG

Vietnam Black 164 s1

Nitro Monkey #6

Veg tent
Back row: 5x Key Lime Pie x T-1000
Middle row : 5x Black Triangle x Dog Patch
Front row 1x Black Triangle x Dog Patch , 4x Cookie Berry Crunch V4

25 Likes

Oh man! I’ve always wanted to see Rudeboi grown out! Looking forward to this. Been dying for some Irene genetics. Looking good as always brother

2 Likes

Rudeboi OG

Nitro Monkey #6

25 Likes

Wow, that Rudeboi OG really kinda looks like a hashplant-type plant, huh? What day is it on again? 44?

5 Likes

We’re the same in that I don’t really keep good track of days unless they’re testers. But I think you’re correct

5 Likes

Yeah, I scrolled up to see when’s the last time you posted pics. Did the math haha, seems like you’re on day 44. You’d think there’d be a little more flower development at this point, but what do I know?

Either way, with those little nugs and leaves all around, looks like a hashplant-type plant to me. I have a pack or two of those in the fridge that I got as freebies, but I haven’t been in a hurry to plant them.

I’m just glad to see you posting, really, is all haha.

7 Likes

I agree. Tiny buds for sure. She’s smelling like a sweet OG. Seems like she’d flower out best with some more veg time, but with meds running low I had to force her in that tent lol

7 Likes

She’s a Supa Freak , Supa Freak!

Here’s a super freaky Key Lime Pie x T-1000 from @iamyou_youareme . I’m unsure whether I’ll be able to get clones from it but it’ll be fun to flower out

24 Likes

I like the freaky ones! Def looking strange… the leaves look a lot like the KLP, kinda skinny and long, with the double serrations, but the way she is stacking doesn’t remind me of the KLP. Maybe she’ll be a unique blend of the T-1000 and KLP, that’d be really tasty I think. Excited to see what you find in them!

7 Likes

Those Key Lime Pie t1000 turn out so good! Awesome hybrid by @iamyou_youareme. Agreed, those leaves look like the smaller Key lime leaner out of my 3. She had the putrid limey smell more than the others with purple on the leaf edges. They all came out tight and frosty. A couple buddies really love the bigger all purple slightly grape tasting girls. Can’t wait to see all your ladies flower out.

10 Likes

Vietnam Black 164 S1 Day 47, starting to put on weight

26 Likes