Seeds From Friends

3x phenos of Sakura F2 by @nube
Taller more vigorous pheno, medium stinky funky cherry pheno, short fat leaf vapo rub pheno

26 Likes

Those are some nice looking plants I’ve got one that’s like yours at the bottom . How old are they now?

4 Likes

I honestly can’t tell you but I would guess over 40 days in veg. But I purposely get them rootbound in solos when I’m low on soil or cash.
They’ve been in these pots for over a week now. The bottom one looks nice and the stem rub makes my eyes water :sweat_drops: :+1:t3:

7 Likes

First day of the diy strips being on and everything seems like it’s going well.

Going to put up the 2nd board in a day or two when I fill out the tent. This one board is sufficient for now.

26 Likes

I want to thank @nube for guiding me through this build and taking all my questions the past almost 2 months.
Also @ChemicalDependant for stopping by to help me wire them.

17 Likes

Looks great! Hope the plants can handle all those photons. :wink:

11 Likes

@nube the Second light is up.
today is day 1F for the 5x Ghost Whistler x CNC and the 5x DLA5 F2

For the next few runs I will be flowering in the smaller 3 gallons. I expect to run into issues but I always pop too many seeds and now I’m clearing veg tent and cloning before I pop more.

30 Likes

What is DLA 5? I googled it, but I am unfamiliar with Artifact 1? I tried googling Artifact 1 to no avail.

Edit: Just found this, “Artifact # 1 is an old Afghan Bodhi says smells like a road kill skunk”

And what on earth is this? https://okcloneco.com/menu That menu is basically every strain I could ever want for an entire lifetime of growing?

4 Likes

The only mention I have of artifact 1 is when Bodhi talks about it in the episode he did on The Potcast
I have notes from another forum where he says:
Its a gritty earthy Afghani similar to deep chunk but without the bland taste. Musky old cabbage, smells like a prison basketball game.

He also says in other notes I found- it grows strong and slow but not Bubba slow. Dense and kushy star voyager couch combo

8 Likes

I really wish I could pick his brain for an afternoon. I also really wish I’d gotten into cannabis pre-legalization. I feel like I came in right as the magic and mystery kind of ended. Now it feels like Las Vegas strip meets Apple Store :frowning:

16 Likes

You couldn’t have said it better. But this place is a breath of fresh air for me so I hope it can be for you as well :pray::call_me_hand:t3:

13 Likes

Those lights look right Windy! :slight_smile: How’s the coverage and spread so far?

It’s a guy from RIU who started a commercial medical grow in OK. From what I recall, he basically bought up all the bodhi stock for a year, made lots of splashy seed pack posts, and then started growing them out a pack at a time. There’s a lot of discussion about his methodology for picking keepers over there in the bodhi thread a few months back, and it got quite contentious after a couple of his customers were unhappy about the quality of the flower after being grown out and contacted him, it wasn’t resolved privately, so they posted negative reviews of his company and he blamed their results on user error.

11 Likes

Spread is so nice. I’m excited to see the DLA5 under these.
I have the landos and Runtz in there as well but they spent half their lives under hps. It’ll be interesting to see how they finish up.
Love the lights and I’m already trying to get another one in my 2x4 tent to use solely for f2.
:raised_hands:t3::muscle:t3:

8 Likes

You probably won’t need help on the next one, but I’m always available.

6 Likes

Almost all 5 of the DLA 5 F2 have shown sex and this makes me happy.
#1 is confirmed male. He is the second tallest of the group and smells of metallic dumpster cabbage. I have a cut of him rooted so I will keep him around but I won’t F3 just yet although I want to sometime early next year. Stay tuned.

#2 is confirmed female. She is the tallest of the group. Stretchiest so far but not too bad. A hint of metallic cabbage on her
#3/#4 are also confirmed females. Shorter stockier sour kush perfume cabbage in these
#5 isn’t confirmed yet so pics as soon as it does. Still looks to be female imo

11 Likes

Nice ratio! Definitely F3 those if you find something special. @Rosinallday had nothing but the highest praise for that one! Metallic dumpster cabbage sounds right. :broccoli: (closest I could find lol)

9 Likes

Getting some different expressions this time around in the tent with temps being better controlled. Here is the Jabbas Stash F2 looking a lot healthier this time around. Followed by the Landos Stash F2 # 1 who is also getting some nice color to her.

The Jabbas Stash F2 will not be kept around after this run. I kept my 2 favorite Landos to see if I can dial them in for a couple runs. Going to post a smoke report on them in a the next few days

26 Likes

Way to go! Looks great!

2 Likes

The descriptions of strain smells in this thread is just killing me! :rofl:

7 Likes

So all 5 of the Graveyard Whistler x CNC were male. Bad luck but glad to have the space I guess. They all had a nice cookie OG structure going but I don’t have room for males just yet.

18 Likes