Seeds From Friends

I counted 19 seeds in this pack. Luckily @syzygy sent 2 of them, so I decided to pop a whole one.
The plan is see if I can find something better than A? She has a really nice smoke that is very smooth and enjoyable. Someone i respect very much called MM31 an OG lite. The TS-A is better than the MM31 imo.

13 Likes

Day 50 SC Blue Dream (2 gallon)

GMO (2 plants, 2 gal pots)

Goji x DLA #4 (2 gallon pot, final run)

22 Likes

Day 50 (1 gallon pots)
4 TK x (Rainbow Belts 2.0 x Baba Kush F2

20 Likes

Wow how did I miss this amazing thread. Great work you have going on buddy.
K++ to you, I’m outta likes @Vagabond_Windy

3 Likes

Hope you do find something better! Glad to hear the mom was enjoyable smoke for you as well. Really interested to see how these perform with that E pollen as opposed to the H/E mixture. That male seemed much more promising to me.

Also I didn’t do a germ test on those so am interested to see how many pop haha…

5 Likes

I always expect a few to not pop from anyone’s seeds so no worries.

But this time…
After 24 hours we got 14 of 19. I left the other 5 in paper towel.

And then this morning…

Boom 19 for 19
100% germination. Anyone who can’t achieve that with your seeds is not a good grower at all :rofl:
Jk of course but great work my friend

10 Likes

Good luck on the hunt! I really like the Trip Sun A too… you should be able to find something great. I prefer the Trip Sun A over the MM31 too.

Those TK x (RB 2.0 x BK) look like a happy little accident! Pretty awesome looking nugs… let us know how they smoke!

haha! nice work! I love to see OG members share seeds, but Vagabond_Windy actually grows out a lot of them… Mad props for actually growing the seeds instead of hoarding them!

9 Likes

Day 57F
Goji x DLA 5

GMO

TK surprise 1-4

Blue Dream

15 Likes

Man, I woulda thought that that GMO would be a little more “nug-y,” considering the genetics. I actually just had to look it up again, because I was like,”Wait, I thought it was GSC x Chem.” Definitely wouldn’t have expected it to have those long, running rails of flowers. Pretty interesting.

Plants look good! haha.

6 Likes

Yeah I’m wondering if it doesn’t like the light intensity? Second time growing it, first time it was wispy due to the thrips sucking the life out of it. But I beat the thrips and this one should do way better

5 Likes

I mean… I dunno. I’d posit that maybe she really loves the light intensity. Maybe everybody else hasn’t been giving her enough light haha. I dunno about you, but I’d rather have some big-ass rails of weed up and down the branches as opposed to,”A nug here, a nug there…”

Pretty cool, anyway.

4 Likes

Looks pretty right to me for most of the grows I’ve seen of her.
These were a buddy’s GMO’s from last year at 7 and 9 weeks:

8 Likes

You have some really nice plants going @Vagabond_Windy!

2 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s just what GMO does… I had a GMO x wookie that had the same structure.spear towers and took around 12wks

4 Likes

Damn those are some big plump beautiful ladies u got going on there

1 Like

I remember that stuff from like almost 10 yrs ago from when my cousin would go help out an older friend an would come back with a big ole bud like that holy hell those look amazing :heart_eyes::star_struck: