Seeds Of Africa: Transkei Origin - Club Quadrent

Thank you very kindly for positive vibes.

Your PPP = Paonia Purple Paralyze OR Purple People Eater or?

1 Like

Hahha that’s awesome :ok_hand:. The “Vault” is cheap less then $10.00 holds 80 separate strains. I don’t have enough to fill it up yet lol

1 Like

Pure Power Plant. Supposed to be African sativa and something else.

2 Likes

Very nice… I seen something mentioned about this one recently. Did you grow this one out already?

1 Like

Nope. First run on this one. I’m away for Christmas and temps back home are cold! Hope my babies are doing OK.

1 Like

I’m sure the girls are doing well. Hope your ablebro get back home soon and share some photos of your grow.

Will do @CADMAN. I’m thinking of flipping on the 1st if the cold hasn’t set them back. I don’t post many pics cuz you guys outshine my little grow. Lol

1 Like

I’m still a little grow hahaha. Only got a single 3x3 tent. One day ill have a backyard to grow in maybe.

1 Like

I had a PPP selected cut, lost unfortunately. Selected work on a South African strain. From Dutch Passion.

Very good strain. Big buds, frosty, lightly hazy taste. And a special odour. Very strong odour.
If you make a thread @Cookie_La_Fortune, tell us :wink::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Very cool and organized. Right now I have multiple packs in different plastic containers. I’m always looking to clean things up and streamline.

1 Like

So did I brother haha. That’s why I got the Vault. Cleans things up and saves some space.

1 Like

I’m definitely here for the ride!

2 Likes

Don’t think i’m quite the wealth of knowledge just happen to live close to the area! But I’m buddies with guys who have grow every season and been on some grows in the Transkei.
It’s a beautiful area and if it wasn’t for the plague I’d advise everyone to go on holiday there. Or maybe plan your next holiday for it!

Going to be interesting to see what you get @CADMAN.

3 Likes

In case you didn’t notice here’s how I was scrogging at week 2! of flower in the hydro setup on the right.

They are tall ladies.

5 Likes

Awesome man, thats very nice. I’m up for the hassle hahaha. I’m going to attempt some things that will assist with keeping this beast under control, Maybe. But first, these seeds gotta sprout lol

1 Like

Dad an I like your vault, where did you get that?

2 Likes

@Tejas

4 Likes

Well Damn! this looks great! :+1: :star_struck:

I need to follow this one.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Glad to have ya hear @ Tehas & Gpaw :wink: Lots of chairs and a bowl of papers on the table, pick your posion…

2 Likes

Dont’ want to troll your thread but just to show you pics of the PPP cut I told you😉

8 Likes