Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

An Ec of 3.2 is way too high, this is Ec 1.3.

What keeps them green is enough water, just like a flower in a vase. It’s not a high Ec that accomplishes that, in fact the contrary! With so much nutriment in the soil it’s like you are cooking them.

I suggest flushing from the top with clear water pH 6.0 to get the built up salts out. Soon as you see the new leafs yellow out slightly start with Ec 1.3 and pH 6.0. Never go higher than Ec 1.5. More is absolutely counter productive.

5 Likes

I wont be able to flush until later this evening so hopefully they can pull through

1 Like

I poked my head in the tent this morning and it seems the clawing is backing off. Some plants weren’t affected… yet lol.

No problem at all brotha man! Youre absolutely killing it over there. Ive only had dark brown sticky hash a few years ago my grandpop really liked it. I would imagine that was some bottom of the barrel hash compared to your shit lol

1 Like

Usually it’s just a few minor changes to the process, and the average home grower can be cranking out some professional grade hash. Things like freeze the buds fresh off the plant and freeze dry the hash in your freezer, really knocks it up a notch. I think the only thing I really have as a secret weapon is the plant I use.
hah hah here’s my story about how I grow plants. I give 'em the max dose they can take for their size, and once that drops below 1-.6EC I juice them back up to max using about 3/4 of the original dose. IF something goes wrong, which is extremely rare these days I just toss the solution out and replace it entirely with a new batch.

1 Like

Good to hear cause I definitely plan on giving it a good attempt someday.

You growing organic or with synthetic fert?

1 Like

For the indoor I use DWC with chemical ferts, but outdoor I use regenerative farming with solid amendments and plant juice. In those cases I only add more materials if the last batch disintegrates. Sometimes I’ll just give 'em plant juice every week.

1 Like

Heres the tent today going on day 2 from the 3.2 ec feed. Am i crazy or is the yellow crappy looking green

3 Likes

How come no indoor organics?

1 Like

I’m looking for a higher performance from the indoor plants. DWC FTW!

3 Likes

Crazy ass question lol but if you could throw a dollar amount out there what the entry cost on a dwc set up?

I made a few sips im fixin to try out some day, you ever run a sip ? supposedly thats the “best” of both worlds but shid i wouldnt know lol

2 Likes

A black HDPE bucket, a piece of 3 inch neoprene. One airline T, Some silicon hose, a stainless nut and an air pump. I think that stuff would sell for less than a hundred bucks. The most expensive part is the air pump.

1 Like

Hmmm… i got everything but the neoprene on hand. I may have to give a single plant dwc in my 2x4 a shot one of these days

Heres the tent today.
Everyone was fed plain tap water ph 6.4
One of my coral kush got some pretty ugly marks from that 3.2ec feed 3 days ago.
Live and learn again lol

1 Like

Today’s update!
Last night i watered 9-10 cups per plant but i did not flush due to time. Im going to water them again, maybe 2 more times before i get back on them with bloom nutes.
Today is last day of veg.
My skunk plants are growing out of control lol, @BigMike55 told me of the stretch so i cant say i wasnt warned when they jump off in the next 3 weeks LOL.

Anyways heres the ladies

Island sweet skunks

Sick purple kush with a coral kush behind it

Coral kush

5 Likes

Well i changed this to a thread. How do i get my og buds in here? Do i yell real loud like this?

Yo! @DirtySlowToes
Im stoned i have to remember all my other og buds brb🤔

4 Likes

Ayee let’s roll. Excited to see what’s coming up! You’ll be a plant doctor here in no time… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: keep it up, my friend.

3 Likes

Hell yea bro! I got some heat coming soon!

1 Like

Plants are looking nice. Do you have them in flower? You may have said but I have been smoking like a chimney all frickin day.
Have you determined the cause of those spots on the leaves?
Those ISS will probably double in size the first three weeks of flower. Then the party begins.

4 Likes

Thanks bro!

Today is their last day of veg. Tomorrow will be first day of flower. :hibiscus: :love_you_gesture:t2:

I gave them a super dose of feed earlier this week. 1550ppm 3.2ec :skull_and_crossbones: shit curled up and had clawing on some of my coral kush plants. Then these spots appeared 3 days after feed.

I have a feeling theyre going to go bug fuck lol. I cant wait to see. This is all learning for me. First time ever growing a sativa. Along side some kush plants probably not ideal for an even canopy but fuck it lets party :tada:

3 Likes

Well after 2 months of sweating i finally revegged my grandpops beloved purple kush that we got from some white label company back in 2015-2016. We had 4 purple kush left that were stored in a bag in a drawer since 2016. I went to germ 2 of the purple kush and they turned to mush, so i tried to germ the other 2. I noticed they also were not germing so in a last ditch effort i planted them in a pot and watered them in. Out of the 2, 1 did not pop and was discarded, the 2nd was LOST in the soil lol. I went to hit it with a splash of water and it literally disappeared into the soil somewhere. I then gave up all hope and planted something else in those 2 pots. Few days later the LOST purple kush seed comes growing out of the soil alongside its replacement. I quickly scooped it out and planted it into its own pot and grew it out. Some absolute stinky frosty fire. Nothing like what i grew in 2016 from this batch of beans. Very small tight nugs drenched in frost and stank. Low yeild since i didnt top and it was a slow grower and got outpaced by the fat bastards surrounding it. First to get smoked up cause it was so good.

RIP Mother plant

3 Likes