Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

I cant wait to see how these buds stack with my new light. I wish i had am even canopy. Im gonna have to jack these kushes up on a block of wood or something to get even with the skunks lol. I had a short ass skunk plant and i transplanted and topped it after all the others and it literally caught up with the 2 large plants already.

1 Like

Those girls are looking spectacular.
I think my new Blue Tara plant is going to challenge that ISS. She is looking beastly already and she is less than six weeks old.

1 Like

Oct 24 these skunks still had their helmets on. Theyre going on 3 months as of jan 24.

Crazy how time flys when the jars are full lol

That blue tara is a very nice looking plant. Whats the lineage on that one?

3 Likes

I believe I was told it was Bodhi seeds. Bubbashine x Snow Lotus.

2 Likes

Day 9F
Pots were super light today. Watering will now be every 2 days instead of 3.
Ferted at 600ppm 6.4ph

5 Likes

Look at this purple bush i mean kush

Man these plants are casting a shadow in here lol. I should have chopped more lowers off during veg.

Storm is hitting harddddd i really hope power stays up its freezing out

3 Likes

Oh yah! Plants have really turned it around. They are reaching for the sky, a really good indicator! :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @JoeCrowe! Im really glad im getting things dialed in. My next thing i need to get dialed in is the Rh at lights out. Its shooting up to 65% after i water the plants and i have a big dehumidifier outside the tent that is helping keep the lung room rh down, but im thinking i should buy a tiny dehumidifier for inside the tent.

1 Like

Rh is all over the place, yesterday lights on when plants were bone dry the rh was 48% now i water and shoots to 65 lifhts off

1 Like

The battle! Lol at least you’ve got 3-4 weeks before it becomes a serious mold concern. I was in the same boat. Gorgeous clean up work, btw. Those underbellies look nice.

1 Like

Yea man i need to bust out my retrofit cardboard adapter for the dehumidifier. Im definitely concerned about this rh trend. It jumps to 65% when pots are wet, then i have to actually add rh when the pots dry out via humidifier on my inkbird.

Im wondering how would a tiny bathroom dehumidifier work in there🤔

1 Like

Thanks bro im gona do some pretty heavy leaf stripping at day 21 since my purple kush is literally a baby tree

1 Like

It may work! I have my dehu inside my flower tent to keep night time temps up and humidity down :man_shrugging:t2: takes up a little space but it’s not too big. You may be able to get away with just an extra fan exhausting air out of the tent, but every basement is different lol

1 Like

What dehumidifier do you use in the tent?

https://www.amazon.com/Govee-Life-Dehumidifier-Continuous-Dehumidifiers/dp/B0BQMQPJXP/ref=asc_df_B0BQMQPJXP/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=652491098391&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4476504331442435531&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9015359&hvtargid=pla-2011969256841&psc=1&mcid=be5c6ffdabfe32d48a576a7dea47706f

I use that guy. It’s got a thermometer in it which I like…so it displays humidity and temp to my phone which lets me have two temp readings, one one top the canopy and one below. It does put off a decent amount of heat so during the day if it’s too humid I’ll run it for 25 minutes at a time but let it run for the entire night period

1 Like

My temps are steady from 71-73 once in a while it goes to 75. Im wondering how hot a dehumidifier would make the tent if i threw it inside. Last time i tried it in a 2x4 and shit went to the 80s lol

Should be much better in the 5x5

1 Like

Really thats all i need it for so the inkbird would control all that for me. Thanks bro!

1 Like

I haven’t checked how well it runs with the inkbird. I’ve been meaning to mess with it. I believe it turns on no issue and runs at whatever it’s preset to, but haven’t messed with the two and just use the timer/scheduling feature on the dehu. Just a word of warning there.

During lights on, my temps are 78 or so and running he dehu for an hour gets them to 83.5. I usually let it run the temp to 82 then cut it off.

2 Likes

Thanks bro im gonna toy around and see how the temps will get at night

2 Likes

What a trippy pic.

With the lights on RH is stabilized at 55% temperature is 73F

Lights off is 65% Rh and temperature is 71F

I’m thinking I could put the dehumidifier in the tent, and it will only help with the temperatures. All in all I could use a couple extra degrees F.