Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

Lots of people use bonide sulfur from amazon. It’s like 4 lbs so you can will it to your grand children, cause it’ll last forever. I don’t really recommend a brand as long as it has single ingredient sulfur. More sulfur the better.

1 Like

Hows this look @JoeCrowe
Cheap as hell for these pellet but idk if they are going to dissolve easy. I see the bondie stuff for a lot more than this so i may have to bust out the fruit ninja for these to save some coins

1 Like

Also @JoeCrowe whats ur water to sulphur ratio when making this death juice?

1 Like

It’ll be super deadly to mildew and botrytis. 99.9% death from above! You can soak the pellets in water or grind them up. I notice the pellets I toss on the ground turn into goop after a few sprays with the hose.
Dose: 1/2 to 1 tbsp per liter. You don’t have to be exact that 99% is the bomb.

1 Like

Sweet ill look for the cheapest powder form just for ease of use, but for $9 i can get 4 lbs of these 99% pellets. Might be worth the pre soak.

1 Like

Ok @JoeCrowe getting ready to order yucca extract powder and sulfur pellets.

Before i buy this $35 8oz jug of yucca, what do you use as a surfactant?

1 Like

It’s optional, I just scrub them really good under the vegetable sprayer. Then you give them a dunk in the sulfur water and it’s done.

2 Likes

Optional aka save $35 sounds like a plan!

So if im understanding everything correctly i need to

1. Spray the hell out of the clone in my bathtub or somewhere i wont make a mess with water.

2. Dunk the clone in sulfur death brew (do i shake it dry or what)

3. Keep isolated and check daily for pests with a fine tooth comb.

How long do you keep them isolated? What if i see critters after a few days? Dunk again?

1 Like

Keep them isolated for 2 weeks for sure.I also pick off all the large fan leaves. Any hatching critters should hatch within 2 weeks and be crawling around visible. Use some kind of magnification. Also the UV light can make some bugs glow. If you see bugs try to kill them yah, but also be careful not to infest your grow. Best to have at least 6 meters between the quarantine area and the grow. At least then if you can’t kill the bugs you can get rid of it before they spread.

1 Like

Hmmm so heres where a small problem comes in. I dont have a tent that i can use to quarantine so i would have to stick them in a closet with a grow light for 2 weeks. What do you think joe? Horrible idea to isolate a clone in a closet for 2 weeks? The only things it would have is light and maybe a fan.

As for the bugs (if there is bugs) i imagine it would be best to have them in a tent and not unleash them in a room?

Hmmm this is risky business for sure

1 Like

put it under a single tube or floro by itself. I have an isolation chamber where it’s just a box with tubes and a flap on the front. It doesn’t need a fan or anything as long as it’s like room temps and timed light, you should be good.

I raise seedlings in there too.

1 Like

Oh sweet so i could hypothetically just run a light above them for 24hrs so i dont have to build a box with flaps or anything?
Im probably just gotta run a 100w led in my closet it looks like it would be perfect. Good to know shit doesnt have to be perfect always

1 Like

Yep tossing them in a closet with 24 hour light should keep them going until they get a clean bill of health.

1 Like

You’re the man Joe thanks for sharing the knowledge!

1 Like

I need to seriously cut back on watering my veg tent. Every round i water shit and it starts drooping and turning yellow and brown. Sick of it. Im gonna add half of what i think is enough and see how they react. I hate having a rough ass plant, makes shit way harder

1 Like

It appears the 5-5-5 is working on the pk clone. The other has been fed a veg mix but is still behind on greening up

3 Likes

Day 37f got some buds covered in orange hairs. Are these buds going to be ready for harvest earlier? Or is it just orange from being pollinated and they are still going to take 8+ weeks to mature?

Looks like my iss (last pic) has some tip burn, meanwhile its eatting all of its fan leafs… some shit just dont make sense to me lol

1 Like

It’ll still take 8 weeks! Just means trauma has been caused to them somehow someway. Can be wind, bumping, pollen, water, etc. though obviously because you’ve had herms I’d assume pollen, but can be from a lot of things

2 Likes

Hmmm i do have some fans blowing on them but i would assume no where near “too much”

The pollen makes the most sense. Im still kinda in shocked that 2 sacs got every bud😂 welp fingers crossed 2 iss dont have orange hair like this so i oray theyre seedless. They look like some fucking amazing smoke too

5 Likes

They are gorgeous :purple_heart:

3 Likes