Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

Thanks bro! A lot of time, effort, and i want to say luck but it seems like i am actually making improvements and learning lol

3 Likes

Update on very important “purple kush” clones.

The one on the left got 3tbs of dr earth 5-5-5 spread throughout the 3gal pot of roots organic original during transplant. I tried to make it as uniform as possible and plain water.

The one on the right has been getting plain water and veg nute mix, it seems to be recovering but slower.

Here my banana og i got from @Vagabond_Windy
I was gifted a pack of 6 banana og f4 by nachos and el sapo from a very nice vagabond. I however did not have the skills necessary to keep them 6 happy and shit went left fast and never went right. Except for this lucky lady. She endured it all and started to flourish after transplant. BUT i somehow managed to piss her off and she hates me again. Yellowing and droop i dont think this plant likes a decent amount of moisture content or nutes

Arghhhh live & learn

7 Likes

Hmmm looks like the black spots that plauged my banana og are back.

Took some pics under the led and under a uv flash light

@JoeCrowe what do you think buddy? Is this some shit? I had it before and it didnt spread so i assumed its not mold but it is kinda glowing right?

4 Likes

Sheesh USPS employees are very miserable to say the least.

1 Like

Usually you can get some spots if potassium levels have dropped. Looks like leaf damage as opposed to a fungus. Fungus would form a circular patch. If you damage the plant and shine the UV light it’ll glow where the damage is, because plant sap glows under UV. The super easy way to see if it’s s fungus is try and wipe it off with your finger. If it comes off it’s fungus but if it’s permanent on the leaf it’s damage.

3 Likes

No wipe off. Thanks for the confirmation joe!

2 Likes

Yesterday i transplanted all of my island sweet skunk clones to 3/5 gal fab pots. I even transplanted the runt from last round that i just been holding in a corner and it wont die and i figured hey thats a sign. It has a wild ass root ball i wish i took a pic.

Also watered the a 5x5 day 40f with 4tbs labs and 3tbs molasses mixed to 5gal water Im gonna stick with water again once more. I noticed somed tip burns on my buds.

7 Likes

And also noticed this

Yellowing upper leaves? Shouldnt just the lowers be dropping?

5 Likes

I’m recently interested in Deathstar too. I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on a clone
https://northcoastnovelties.com/product/deathstar-one-rooted-clone/
Hapi growing

2 Likes

Hey man im super excited to discover deathstar recently. Im also trying to source a clone in the future maybe from a member on here or thru a verified clone site. Time will tell. As of rn i got to focus on finishing up this flower run and get my veg tent ready to flower in the next 4+ weeks then i need to do some testing and finally after all that i can either pop my deathstar bx (which i believe is a cross not a backcross) or grab a clone.

1 Like

Yesterdays shenanigans

5gal of water set out for 24+ hours,
Added 4tbs LABS and 3tbs blackstrap molasses
Bubbled for about 8 hours

Transplanted all my iss clones, i was going for 5gals and quickly realized there was no room for a fan, 4x 5gal pots and 3x 3gal pots. So i had to put 2 of the iss clones in 3gal pots.

I also gave the banana og which is the one on the bottom left 2 cups of the labs/molasses mix, the rest got plant water during transplant. I also topdressed a pinch of dr earth 5-5-5 on the purple kush clone that did not receive any 5-5-5 (bottom right). Notice that plant on the bottom right does not look as nice as the one to its left, thats because the one on the left got 5-5-5 during transplant and it definitely helped out.

Flowere tent shots day 40f
If you zoom in you can see some tip burn on the flowers. Gonna cut back on nutes.

8 Likes

Heres the veg tent, Everybody is looking good besides the banana og f4 i just cannot keep happy :slightly_frowning_face:

These iss plants are chugging through Nitrogen! Looking great tho and tomorrow is day 43f. Really excited to get some headstash going for me and gpop

Oh and shout out to @DirtySlowToes hes a great guy who is always willing to help! I decided to send him some appreciation and he returned the favor instantly! White rhino x atf!! Woo hoo

4 Likes

Next time i pop seeds im cloning everyone and then deciding who to keep after flowering. Holy hell my coral kush #2 plant is growing some huge fucking buds. Like the fattest buds ive ever grown. I aint even going to bother with reveg that shit takes time and space that i dont have. Another lesson learned. Especially with being able to put snips in the fridge for weeks is gonna be super efficient for me

3 Likes

The bannana OG f4 looks like it needs some kind of nutrient dose. Down turned leaves look kind of tired.

3 Likes

@JoeCrowe i just bottom fed 4 cups 0.7ec (1ml fishmix 1ml cal mag) 6.4 ph last night. Now that i think of it, they greened up real nice after transplant then fell on their face, and i was not feeding them properly.

Time to following feed chart.

3 Likes

Thanks for the hookup, man. It’s very much appreciated. Once they’re down and up, if you need a cut or anything just say the word

2 Likes

No problem bro sorry i didnt have more to send! I really hope you find something great!

2 Likes

Flower tents rh is down to 41% only 1 day after watering. That is odd because usually the dehumidifier has to kick on the first day after watering I have it set to turn on at 56%.

I also need to feed my clones tomorrow. They are looking pretty damn hungry after that transplant

2 Likes

Day 45f
My island sweet skunks are chugging through nitrogen. I kinda wish i loaded them up with more n cause they are running out big time even with me feeding some biogrow 2 days ago.

Should i just continue following feed chart or should i try to adress it? (Im thinking leave it go and follow feed chart)

4 Likes

Do what feels right, first and foremost! How many days are you taking them? With 3ish weeks left I’d maybe hit em once with a boost(as in above normal levels) and then let the flush just run them hungry when you get there. If you’re going past 65-70 days I’d say give em a lil something something

2 Likes