Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

Truthfully i have no idea how long im taking them LOL! I aint even gonna check trichs until day 60-65. So most of my plants have organge hairs already from the pollen but my 2 skunks have mostly white hairs still. Im thinking theyre gonna take a few more weeks for sure.
Coral kush has a 10 week flower time on the og card that andrane had printed out.

@BigMike55 hey many my island sweet skunks are chugging thru nitrogen day day 45f. How long do these ladies take to mature in your experience?

2 Likes

Veg tent update

Gonna mix up some veg nutes and water in 8cups for the 5 gal pots and 5cups for the 3 gal pots.

Iss clones looking hungry

Purple kush clone, this is the one that has 3tbs dr earth 5-5-5 mixed in the 3gal pot

Lastly here is my banana og f4 looking sad as ever
I just fed this plant 4 cups bottom fed mixed with 1ml fish mix 1 mix cal mag 0.7ec 6.4ph

5 Likes

Ain’t nothing like running around like a madman after work planning on buying a tower fan then forgetting to buy a towerfan then running back out like a madman for a towerfan.

I like towerfans guys

5 Likes

Veg tent this morning and last nights feed

These skunk clones are awesome!
My pk clones drooped pretty hard as expected, they weren’t completely dried out but i still wanted to get some food in there.

5 Likes

So you gave it that dose and then it got the weird spots or it had spots already, and then you gave it the dose?

2 Likes

Weird spots then dose

Im hoping she is just hungry and needs some nutes. Been in that pot since jan 13

1 Like

Hey guys check out this rosin i picked up today black maple #22.

2 Likes

Somehow i managed to do this without smoking the rosin yet!

2 Likes

Ahh haaa! At least i took the banger and cap out before i dropped this fucker. I felt like mr lahey on trailerpark boys coming out of that trailer all fucked up and falling. If i knew how to link a gif id show yas lol
Edit. I can work a gif now!
IMG_8538

3 Likes

24 more days til chop!!!

4 Likes

Nooooooice!

8 Likes

I come to your thread to learn so your not the only one. :joy:

2 Likes

Honestly those coral Kush look right were you want them (in my opinion). That is going to be some good smoke.

2 Likes

Pull up a chair and we can learn together! I will be toying with dry amendments, living soil, SIP planters, and more on this thread in the future.

2 Likes

Right up my alley. :+1:

1 Like

Got my clone station all set up! Gonna take clones of that 2016 purple kush today. I know i sound like a broken record when i say this but this strain is very important to me and my gpop.

For those who didnt hear why its so important.
Back in 2016 we ordered 2 packs of seeds from some overseas company. We picked white cookies (white widow x gsc) and purple kush fem. The white cookies was my favorite of the 2, but my grandpop swore by the purple kush. We also packed up our gear in 2017 and stopped growing until last year.
Last year we decided to germ and nothing popped and most turned to mush. I had 2 pk seeds left to try with and after a few days in paper towel and no tap root i decided to sow into the pot before i gave up hope. After 3 days and nothing happened i decided to find the seed and remove it so i could plant another bean in its place. Well i found 1 and removed it and the other was lost in the pot and i lost hope so i figured finding it wasnt important and i sowed a different bean that germed already in its place. Well 3 days later i found 2 plants growing in the pot and i knew the buried one was the lost purple kush. It is now known to me as my lone survivor purple kush clone. Shout out to whoever read all my ramblings

Pic of pk clone (no clue if it is actual pk)

8 Likes

I didn’t know the story! Damn. Love that. I’m glad you guys have kept it around. That’s some serious dedication and luck. Everything’s looking great over here. Excited for you guys to enjoy the harvest

3 Likes

Thanks bro! There was a fellow member named @McShnutz who went mia and he told me this,

“Damn, luck is definitely on your side with that purple kush. I bet she’s gonna be dank too. Mabey even the best out of the whole bunch. Mother Nature has a way of ensuring the strongest and best survive, even when the odds are stacked against. Good shit dude!!! I can guarantee she make it to harvest.” And thats exactly how it went, shit was dank and the first too go. I wish i grew it better but thats what next rounds for😎

Thanks bro it really means a lot! Were super excited to save some coins finally.

3 Likes

Clone station holding 10x pk clones

3 Likes

Veg tent today. 3 days after the 1.1 ec bottom feed

Banana og

Island sweet skunks

Purple kush clones
I took 10 clones off the one that is more green.

Im thinking i should bottom feed the 3 gots pots again today. The 5gal pots are still heavy as fuck

3 Likes