Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

Is that just like a container of sorts on its head?? For your clone box.

1 Like

Yessir its a small tote flipped upside down to replicate a plastic bag over each one which i usually do. Trying this out for the first time

2 Likes

I tried the upside down clear Tupperware to clone once and it actually worked great. :+1:

Obviously just remember to harden them off to the drier air outside of it.

I killed a couple that were doing so good by doing that.

2 Likes

What i usually do is i put the shot glass in a solo cup and put a sandwhich bag over top and i just mist it daily. Then plant into 1 gals and mist lightly for a few more days. But this will have to work since my 2x4 is completely out of floor space :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Just hit all the veg plants with another feed of the following mix

I bottom fed 4 cups per plant and splashed another 1 cup from the top for a total of 5 cups total per plant. I did not water the 5 gal pots because they are still heavy as fuck.
Idk what to do with this banana og. I really wanted to check banana og off my weed bucketlist but if i cant get this girl on track im gonna have to leave her behind😵

1 Like

Veg tent today. From my limited learning so far i would say these fuckers are still hungry after back to back bottom feeds
Just got done watering flower tent and holy fuck i cant wait to smoke them beautiful buds. Also im kinda salty i didnt take clones of my more favorable island sweet skunk pheno. I actually clones my least favorite out of the bunch now that im seeing the flowers come to life but none the less im still digging the plant

3 Likes

Looks like im finally starting to dial in on the veg tent. This is the most perk ive seen the pk clones have in a while. Also the island sweet skunk is an absolute unit. That girl just deals with whatever i throw at her and doesnt complain one bit

5 Likes

Veg tent this morning. Gonna water in some LABS water today. I mix 1 tbsp of LABS per gal of water. I dont follow a schedule or anything i just like to water it in after back to back feeds to help break down the nutrients and make them more available to the plant (i think thats how it works), i actually forgot i had a jar of it in my fridge so i began using it and i almost used an entire qt this flower period. Now i need to make more!

5 Likes

16 days til chop for the flower tent. Intense “hurry the fuck up omg i cant wait” feelings are starting to hit me like waves.

I dont even wanna check trichs until march 8 but im itchinggg like a mofo. Especially after buying some harsh brown bunk dispo weed that was packed almost 6 months ago. That shit really pushed the hurry the fuck up button for me

2 Likes

Well i ordered a bunch of bio bizz 1 liter bottles. Got 7 differ liters for under 195. Shits not cheap and this is why i want to become a fullly organic living soil grower but i need to get some experience under my belt before i try anything new at this point.

Htg supply seems to have the best price i can find on this stuff and i found a 20% coupon that saved me almost 50 bucks.

If anybody is planning on ordering anything from HTG supply, a 20% off discount code is HTGONLINE20.

2 Likes

Gonna be watering plants for a minute here.
Heres some of seeds2weeds essentials to get thru a water day.

1. Some pot
  2. Being left alone
  3. Blasting bone thugs today (any oldschool rap hits from 90s/00s will do usually)
  4. More pot
3 Likes

Labs and molasses.

1 or 2 feeds and then im going straight water til march 9-10 and im gonna chop

4 Likes

Purple kush that did not receive any dr earth 5-5-5.
Anybody know what deficiency this is?

4 Likes

Cant believe i didnt clone these island sweet skunks

6 Likes

Guys i forgot to tell you of my new contraption.
Small aquarium pump + 1 gal water pail = ease on the wrist/back

I guess i could throw the pump in the 5gal bucket and eyeball each pot to make things even easier but im more comfortable pumping in a controlled amount of water for each plant (10 cups for 3 gal pots every 3 days). So im measuring 10 cups into the pail then pumping into pot slowly. Works great and definitely lessened the load on my wrist and upper back. Im always working on the floor so that shit beats me up.

If your nuts like me and you do this make sure you pump plenty of water through the pump before you use it on your plants. It mentions a small amount of oil being used to lubricate the shaft inside. I pumped a few sinkfuls of water through it and everything is good for me so far, i been using it for about 2 weeks

3 Likes

How much labs and molasses you got in there? Have some molasses on the way, I’ve never messed with it.

2 Likes

This looks like some :fire:. Look at that Frost!

2 Likes

I do 1tbsp of labs and 1tbs molasses per gallon.
It helps break down whatever nutrients are in the soil from what im understanding. My pots are prettt dry after 3 days so i imagine a lot of microbial life dies off and its always nice to think i replaced them back in lol

2 Likes

Thanks man i shoulda cloned this one big time (assuming your talking about the purple one, there is 2 plants in the pics above). I knew it was special from day 1 of sprout when it had dark purple undersides of the 2 tiny leaves. Then all fan leaves picked up an awesome purple on all undersides and that translated to crimson red/purple shades on the buds in flower.
Super frosty too!
I should try and reveg this but im limited on space so im gonna let her go😵

2 Likes

Ya the labs and molasses is a good combo. I use labs constantly among other things but once you get that microb life going it seems the next thing is the gas. (Molasses) :thinking:

2 Likes