Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

A cup of coffee is ph 4.5, so it works good for ph adjusting. I use coffee grounds and sulfur on my limestone infested soil so the blueberry plants grow nicely.

3 Likes

You would know the ph of a cup of coffee :joy:. I aspire to be a mad scientist like you someday joe :mage:t3:‍♂ (seriously)

1 Like

Man, that’s great to know. Those Island Sweet Skunk are some awesome plants. I need to do them again. I’ve been slacking I guess. Hehe.

4 Likes

ISS is great all-the-time smoke

2 Likes

Please do make more man i would love to snag a pack for back up

I traded 5 away without seeing what they turned into and regret it very much

2 Likes

I cant wait to try it

2 Likes

Oh you ain’t tried it yet?
You are in for a treat.

3 Likes

Yea this will definitely be unforgettable!

Day 55f in flower tent today

Is this nute burn or a deficiency? Only one plant showing this

6 Likes

I’m gonna say they are tryna fade a bit. Those are some delicious looking buds, right there. Congrats. They should get you a VERY NICE BUZZ.

4 Likes

Absolutely bro i cannot wait til day 70 and im chopping.

Check out this lower gaining some weight, gonna have to tie this up now

7 Likes

Yes. Don’t get to rambunctious about chopping. You will find that those buds pack most of their weight in the last two weeks. Be patient and she will reward you.

4 Likes

Yessir they definitely are plumping up as of last week

2 Likes

You’re doing good buddy. DAMN good.

4 Likes

Thanks man this is the best ive ever done so far praying things stay going good

3 Likes

my kannbia purple kush which was green the entire run, literally just jus starting to throw yellow fan leaves at day 53f
I just noticed these dying leaves i hope this isnt the beginning signs of bud rot or something.
These buds smell peppery

7 Likes

Does look odd. Not sure what to make of it. Maybe @JoeCrowe can lend a hand. He’s pretty sharp.

At first glance I woulda said nitrogen because of the yellow. But the dark in there throws me.

2 Likes

Yea threw me off too. This plant has been green from the get go and is just now fading, but all of a sudden i noticed this last week. I never pay this plant any mind so im sure it existed before last week but now it is getting noticeably worse. I remember hearing a dying leaf coming out of a bud was a sign of rot but im not sure if this is that.

2 Likes

How crazy yall think this veg tent is gonna get in the next 15 days before i have room to move them lol

(That banana OG sure being stubborn, it does not want to be a plant for me at all)

Random bud shots

7 Likes

You could do a complete test run where you get a bit of soil and mix it with distilled water then do a ph and EC test. It’s got to be one of the two.

3 Likes