Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

Whoops i definitely overdried. It looks like these plants are going to be trimmed over the next day or two :+1:t2:

Edit: these sensors are junk. Inaccurate at best!

3 Likes

475 grams…. Im almost speechless right now. Hard work just definitely paid off for me and gpop. Cant wait til i dial my craft in

Edit: the smells are unreal! No hay! Thats a first for me!!! I think i overdried a bit but nothing too much

5 Likes

Great harvest! Next time for sure keep a close eye on the buds. I’m fondling buds after 4 days.

2 Likes

Will do, thanks for all the help along the way so far!
I learned a lot this round

2 Likes

So if you been tuning along im sure you seen me complain “damn i wish i cloned this plant instead of that plant”. Well i take that back because the ISS that i cloned yeilded the most of all the plants, smells very pungent, oh and i smoked half a bowl on lunch and went back to work and bam it mule kicked in. Wasnt no regular kicked in shit. WAM! Full blown avoid all human contact and keep your head down cause the eyedrops clearly didnt work mode for about 1.5 hours. Glad i cloned that🤪

4 Likes

Me and pop randomly selected the iss that was grown in my soil mix as our first bag to start burning through. This plant had the smallest yield as it was one of the runty plants but produced exceptional buds. Super stank. Here is a pic of my breakfast this morning. @BigMike55 huge fan if this iss thanks for making these beans.

6 Likes

Good looking bud, bud.

3 Likes

Thank you sir. I save the big buds for last so there should be some awesome bud shots in the weeks to come

2 Likes

Holy crap i completely neglected checking my flower plants for herms. Today is watering day so im gonna get hands on with them fuckers and hopefully there is no dicks in disguise

1 Like

Flower tent looking a bit down. This is what happens when you dont feed enough during veg them flip. However they are maintaining so im happy with that. Im gonna start feeding the pk clones soon as i transplant

3 Likes

Public service announcement

I fucking love island sweet skunk!

1 Like

Excellent effect from this plant. Makes me clean the house like a mad man

1 Like

Day 19f. Cleaned up a lot of dead/dying leaves and cut off a decent amount of lower growth. Just fed everyone yesterday. I wonder if i can ever get then back to green

4 Likes

What would be the cause of this if anybody knows? Is there a specific nutrient def that is causing this? I am feeding these plants and not really seeing any turn around over the last week. Ill lifta and feed as the chart says but i hate when things go left for all.

Please excuse my lazy thru the window pictures. If you need better pictures don’t hesitate to ask i will definitely get them for you

3 Likes

I’ve had a few plants show that in my veg area lately and in my area it’s been from them being a little rootbound and allowed to dry back too far and out of the light. Hitting mine with heavier feed and more intense light gets them to green right back up, but that’s in my space. They look hungry to me while also looking pretty locked out :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy: I’d probably feed harder/more often. Especially since they seem to be getting a little worse over the last few days. Maybe someone else will spit something at ya! As always, goodluck my friend. Is your light at 100%? Maybe just bump it and see if they use more nutrients? Could be they have a bunch in the soil they want to use but aren’t using it for some reason. Light intensity can help that

2 Likes

Nah my light is just under 50% at around 700 par im going to be slowly cranking it up over the weeks to come.

Im on day 20 with 50 days to go, i hope they dont eat all their fan leaves lol

2 Likes

If you bump the light up and they get better, then they’re overfed at the moment. If it gets worse, they’re underfed! Best I can do from here :metal:t2: you got this.

3 Likes

Light bumped to 65-70%. PAR is saying 675 range on the free phototone. All the skunk clones and even the skunk from seed has purple tops.

Banana og that i am determined to grow even tho it hates me

4 Likes

Here is the mom island skunk… notice there is not reddish/purple fan leaves.

Im thinking this has to do with not feeding properly during veg. Im gonna go back and compare notes to what was going on around week 3 with this mom so i can try and get shit back on track

4 Likes

Each clone got 3 oz of the following too fed. Ec was around 0.6 6.1ph

Were gonna consider today day 1 of veg.

3 Likes