Seeds to Weeds : Live & Learn Organic Edition👨🏼‍🌾📝

On the left is last rounds feed per gal at day 20f, the plants received 4 feeds by day 20.

This rounds per gal feed is on the right. Almost the same amounts per gal yet very different plants. Structure is the same but not color. These clones seem super hungry compared to the moms. They also both got 4 feed by day 20f. Not sure why my slunk clones are so red/purple compared to the moms.

2 Likes

2.1 ec feed today with
Bio grow
Bio haven
Bio bloom
Top max
Algamic
Activera

4 Likes

Pk clones fed the same mix as 3 days ago. 4oz per cup.

Here they are 1 day after feed

4 Likes

Day 26f
I fed fert every 3 days for the last 9 days for a total of 3 feeds in a row over 9 days. Stoned so i hope that sounds right.
Trying to play catch up. They are running thru fan leaves quick and fading out hard already

4 Likes

Noticed the clones were not as perky as usual. Picked them up and they were very light so i hit them with a quick splash of plain water with labs and bti. About 4-5 oz per plant. Let see if they perk up :grin:

4 Likes

Very slight perk after watering this morning. My goal is to keep these plant nice and green all the way into flower

3 Likes

Clones 2 days after watering in labs and bti

Coral kush buds. This pheno has amazing bud structure and frost @Andrane

4 Likes

So far everything is super fire :fire:

2 Likes

Got some shit done today

Day29f

Banana og f4 shots
(Doesnt smell like bananas but smells super dank and musky)

Purple kush shots
(This plant smells so dank)

Pk clones after transplanting into 1 gals with mycos
Watered in 1.5 cups of labs and bti mix

5 Likes

Clones slowing getting situated in the 1 gals. Roots organic original is the soil being used. 30 day count down until they hit 3 gal pots.

4 Likes

Bouncing back slow but surely. This plant produces some amazing buds. Super dank gassy purple nugs that fuck ye up

4 Likes

One clone has some spots. Gonna introduce cal mag at 1ml per gal as a preventative measure
(If thats the wrong call to make someone please let me know)

5 Likes

Just woke up to take a piss and i hear my inkbird alarm going off i run to the garden and the humidity shot up to 67% :exploding_head: i forgot to turn the dehumidifier on after watering yesterday, i hope i didnt cause any havoc. There is good airflow but still i try not to go past 50%

3 Likes

fuck man! My flower tent went up to 74% rh overnight cause my dehumidifier filled up and cut off and then someone shut off my inkbird alarm without telling me. Fuckkkkkkkk. Gotta empty dehumidifier every day now

Not really happy about this happening back to back

3 Likes

They’re just vegging though, right? Shouldn’t cause any damage.

2 Likes

@JoeCrowe nah man this is the flower tent on day 33f :exploding_head:

I now have a daily alarm to empty the dehumidifier before bed.

There is a box fan hung from the roof of the tent and also 2 oscillating tower fans in diagonal corners so fingers crossed the airflow worked in my favor

2 Likes

Clones fed 2 cups of 1.2 ec 6.1ph mix

4 Likes

Clones definitely needed them 2 cups. They look very happy today

2 Likes

Over 900 par at the highest tops on the free photone app. These plants are lookin rough but maintaining.

Hoping i can keep these ladies green and happy

3 Likes

4 Likes